King & Country book (2 Viewers)

Lol.........:)

Where Am I ....what Year Is It?????? 1815?????
Aahhhhhh I Remember Now I Was Chasing Napoleon Off The Fields Of Waterloo......

Wellington

Last edited:
Louis could you tell me what sets/date the book goes up to?.

Rob

Lol.........:)

Where Am I ....what Year Is It?????? 1815?????
Aahhhhhh I Remember Now I Was Chasing Napoleon Off The Fields Of Waterloo......

Wellington

Yes he's gone,and your back with us on TF,all is well Wellington:D

Rob

A few more ..................The ACW is especially for Tim, thanks so much for all your help.

Attachments

• IMG_9578red.jpg
    IMG_9578red.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_9379red.jpg
    IMG_9379red.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_9754red.jpg
    IMG_9754red.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 358
  • img_9076j red.jpg
    img_9076j red.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 314
Louis, am I to understand that you posted these pictures yourself:eek:?
If so, kudos to you!:D
(Oh yeah, and nice job on the photos too Kevin--but I already knew you were a great photographer. I think I'm more impressed if Louis really posted the pics himself!:cool:)

Sorry Shannon, Kevin posted the pictures. I am still technologically challenged. However, I want to tell you that these photos are only the tip of the iceberg. Kevin has taken over 2,000 photos so far, and they are amazing.

Louis

Its all really great stuff - we of course applaud all the work Kevin did with the photos. This Book will really be great. :)

Ron

Sorry Shannon, Kevin posted the pictures. I am still technologically challenged. However, I want to tell you that these photos are only the tip of the iceberg. Kevin has taken over 2,000 photos so far, and they are amazing.

D'oh! If Kevin is still there perhaps there is still hope and he can give you a quick lesson in picture posting. If not...well, maybe someday;).
In the meantime I will say that the photos look excellent and taking them out in the natural light was genius.

I can attest to the quality of the photo's, there are some that look so good, the figures look like they are alive.

We finished photographing my and Larry's collections about a half an hour ago. I am taking poor Kevin to the airport in about 15 minutes. Kevin worked his butt off over the past 8 days, and took more than 10,000 photographs. We still haven't shot the matt Napoleonics, LAH, the West and much of the American Revolution. Kevin may have to impose on the Nevilles for access to these items, or Hans will have to photograph them from his collection. Thanks again to Tim, Brad, Jim and Chuck for all of your help!

Kevin worked his butt off over the past 8 days, and took more than 10,000 photographs.

10,000? :eek:

That camera has done some serious overtime this past week. As, by the sound of it, has the photographer, yourself and your willing helpers. Thanks in advance for what is going to be an awesome book.

Who's got the task of weeding down the photos to a managble number for the book?

Simon

Poor Kevin has that job. He has to review and edit all those photographs, and will be forwarding me the ones he thinks are best for each set/subject.

Yes Louis do you reckon you've got more than one book there?

Rob

Yes Louis do you reckon you've got more than one book there?

Rob

I guess we will have to see when we finalize everything with our sponsors at the Chicago Show. The subject has been discussed between Hans, Larry Kevin and myself, but I think we have to see how many pages there are once the book is formatted with the photographs inserted in the text. If it is too big, we then have to decide how to divide the book into volumes (i.e. what goes in each volume).

Louis

Thanks for everything. Back safely with even better jet lag:D

I have already identified many photos, some individual and some groups as we discussed.

The small numbers posted so far are just tasters and not ones we would intend to use in the book, it may be a while before I get chance to post any others.

We could make as many volumes as you like..............we have the technology....

Kevin,

When you get a chance, pm me your email address so I can send you what we discussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back