KING & COUNTRY DISPATCHES -- January 2023 (1 Viewer)

USMC058 ‘Wet Weather Patrol’
Four Marines, including an officer carrying his M1 Carbine… another Marine with his Browning Automatic Rifle and two more ‘Leathernecks’ with their Garands trudging through the rain to complete their mission.
This little set comes in its own box with a specially-designed, full-colour label.

View attachment 293743

USMC060 ‘Marine Officer w/Camouflage Poncho’
In addition to the standard issue olive drab ‘ponchos’ a number of Marine Corps camouflage pattern ‘ponchos’ were also issued.
This officer has managed to obtain one… After all, rank has its privileges!

View attachment 293744

AVAILABLE: Mid January

Great release Andy!

Hope you product the rest of the figures from the memorial.

Carlos

View attachment 293717
This is one lovely building! What are the chances of a new Desert Village addition?

Thankyou for the appreciative comments on this particular ‘Desert’ structure…I know we could produce it BUT I am concerned about the size and weight of the finished poly stone model AND, most importantly the ‘Shipping Costs’ overseas to Europe, The States and, of course, Australasia!

But let’s look at it again once we get back into China on a regular basis.
All the best,
Andy.

Just wondering Andy if it would be possible or even practical to split the building into 3x pieces to reduce cost and give collectors further options to either be able to add them to your existing village pieces or fit together to produce one structure?

........as I say just a suggestion?

Cheers

The M1 carbine held by the figure in USMC060 is another example of K&C’s continued excellence when it comes to their depiction of small arms.

Just wondering Andy if it would be possible or even practical to split the building into 3x pieces to reduce cost and give collectors further options to either be able to add them to your existing village pieces or fit together to produce one structure?

........as I say just a suggestion?

Cheers

Hi Toddy,
Thanks for the suggestion …Here’s the problem, as I see it mate… Split into 3x sections, some sections are probably more popular than others therefore some sell better and quicker while the least popular sit on shelves and gather dust or in this particular case probably ‘sand’…

If I can find a factory or method to produce the whole model in one piece at a reasonable cost and selling price then we’ll do it and hope for the best on the ‘shipping’ charges.

Speaking to a few dealers they always love the buildings …but hate the transportation costs!
There you have it my friend…All the best,
Andy.

Thankyou for the appreciative comments on this particular ‘Desert’ structure…I know we could produce it BUT I am concerned about the size and weight of the finished poly stone model AND, most importantly the ‘Shipping Costs’ overseas to Europe, The States and, of course, Australasia!

All the best,
Andy.

Your new Tiger is made of new materials any chance buildings could be made of a lighter material to save costs?

Your new Tiger is made of new materials any chance buildings could be made of a lighter material to save costs?

Anythinkg is possible Wayne…Let’s wait and see once we can actually get back into China and meet up with various suppliers face to face and discuss different manufacturing options.
All the best,
Andy.

All the best,
Andy.
Andy i have everyone of you desert buildings, gateways, towers and walls. I would buy this in a heartbeat.
Love your work mate.
Jas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back