King & Country Feb. Dispatches (1 Viewer)

I wish! I'll just get my coat!!!

Rob

You could have the battlefield all to yourself today. It is about 15 degrees this morning.

Combat

I am thinking about coming up Sat. - what is the weather called for - clear like today?

Got to get Rob his brochures.......and my Toy Soldiers. :D

Ron

I do appreciate it Ron,Vive Napoleon!!!

Rob

Rob I'm worried about you. Very worried.
I think you need psychological help to rediscover your true identity.

Combat

I am thinking about coming up Sat. - what is the weather called for - clear like today?

Got to get Rob his brochures.......and my Toy Soldiers. :D

Ron

Clear and cold this weekend. We get the same weather as DC for the most part. Sounds like you are familiar with the GB toy soldier scene but I recommend the Antique Center of Gettysburg at 30 Baltimore Street for the best selection. They carry everything - KC, Conte, Frontline, John Jenkins, NMA, Britains. The KC stuff is mostly toward the back of the store. I may stop by there today to see if the Vichy French are in - are you looking for something in particular?

Clear and cold this weekend. We get the same weather as DC for the most part. Sounds like you are familiar with the GB toy soldier scene but I recommend the Antique Center of Gettysburg at 30 Baltimore Street for the best selection. They carry everything - KC, Conte, Frontline, John Jenkins, NMA, Britains. The KC stuff is mostly toward the back of the store. I may stop by there today to see if the Vichy French are in - are you looking for something in particular?

Nothing in particular - going to get the Father-in-law a birthday present.

A KING & COUNTRY Present - now am I good Son-in-Law or what?? :D :D

Nothing in particular - going to get the Father-in-law a birthday present.

A KING & COUNTRY Present - now am I good Son-in-Law or what?? :D :D

Good luck. The word is that they received a large package of KC, FOV, and other stuff today, but I didn't hang around to see what it was. They also have a ton of brochures that they like to unload behind the desk.

Good luck. The word is that they received a large package of KC, FOV, and other stuff today, but I didn't hang around to see what it was. They also have a ton of brochures that they like to unload behind the desk.

Are you the one who bought up all the Napoleonic Dragoons???

You could have the battlefield all to yourself today. It is about 15 degrees this morning.

I feel your the pain all you Yankees it's a nice warm 28 :) with some freezing rain :eek: down here in Germantown TN:p
Nobody down here know how to drive on ice. :D

Yall have fun and stay warm.

You guys are something else...K&C has not even brought out the two versions of the Opel Blitz truck for two minutes and already there is, “Where’s my field grey version and...what about the half track Maultier one?”

O.k., I know this should be in the Suggestions thread but since it started here awhile back, I thought I would revisit it here. Andy, now that the Opels have been out awhile, any further thoughts on my field grey version.:D

O.k., I know this should be in the Suggestions thread but since it started here awhile back, I thought I would revisit it here. Andy, now that the Opels have been out awhile, any further thoughts on my field grey version.:D

Nice - I am sure that will do it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back