King&Country LAH Collection (1 Viewer)

PanzerAce1944

Colonel
A Few pics to share of my LAH collection.

Attachments

• LS1.jpg
    LS1.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 471
  • LS2.jpg
    LS2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 473
  • LS3.jpg
    LS3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 472
  • LS4.jpg
    LS4.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 464
Mine are all boxed and in storage. It's great to see how they look on display. Thanks for posting.

Very nice display. I would love to collect the LAH and to setup such a great display.

Thanks for sharing. Brilliant pictures ...

What a nice collection . very impressive !!!!!
guy:smile2:

This display sits in a curio cabinet in the living room. Oh what a great woman I have ! Figures of this caliber and quality deserve to be seen !!!!

Maybe a few figures, but several thousand dollars tied up in this great diorama. Cheers, Robin.

Maybe a few figures, but several thousand dollars tied up in this great diorama. Cheers, Robin.

With some LAH dioramas you need multiple parade figures as shown below to give it depth and then the $ commitment certainly adds-up fast. But the outlay is worth it for such a display. And for the many like posts on other threads from collectors.

This display sits in a curio cabinet in the living room. Oh what a great woman I have ! Figures of this caliber and quality deserve to be seen !!!!

Totally impossible to display anything like this in your living room here in Germany. :mad:

Yes, understandable...I would guess it would raise quite a few eye-brows in Germany for visiting familiy and friends....Thus the need for a more private den/military room.

To our friends in Deutchland I understand your situation with the German laws.You could have these items but just can't openly display them for "all" to see. Can you openly display the German WWII combat vehicles ?????

To our friends in Deutchland I understand your situation with the German laws.You could have these items but just can't openly display them for "all" to see. Can you openly display the German WWII combat vehicles ?????

You can display (nearly) everything from WWII, except the swastika - and perhaps statues of Grofaz (nickname of uncle Adolf).

Oliver

Was not something you would say to his face!!!!!
Mitch

GRÖFAZ = Größter Feldherr Aller Zeiten
what means like the prime commander of all times

but it was s a joke, its a very semantic joke. the last part of the word ...FAZ sounds in german also like "Fatzke" what is kind of slang and means tobe a squirt or someone who feels to be to important. and i think mitch is right, that was ONLY to tell to your best friends, not for the publlic, in this times....

and why we are not allowed to display symbols to the public from the WW-II Eara in germany ? - thats easy: we hade too much of them.... but to me it is even more strange that most of the country around germany, does not have any problem with models, toys and such stuff from this timeframe....

Last edited:
GRÖFAZ = Größter Feldherr Aller Zeiten
what means like the prime commander of all times

but it was s a joke, its a very semantic joke. the last part of the word ...FAZ sounds in german also like "Fatzke" what is kind of slang and means tobe a squirt or someone who feels to be to important. and i think mitch is right, that was ONLY to tell to your best friends, not for the publlic, in this times....

and why we are not allowed to display symbols to the public from the WW-II Eara in germany ? - thats easy: we hade too much of them.... but to me it is even more strange that most of the country around germany, does not have any problem with models, toys and such stuff from this timeframe....

Thank you for the clarification,,GRÖFAZ,,
Mario:salute::

hi mario,

are you haveing any laws against buying of stuff with swastikas or SS runes on it in your country ? i know france have, but nobody cares, even not customs....
holland dont have, austria i dont know for shure, i think not, the UK, 100% not, itals also not... the rest i dont know....

panzerknacker (what do not have any military releated backround for me, it´s the german translation for the "beagle-boys" ...that Gang that allways tryed to steal uncle scrooge´s money......)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back