King&Country New Jagdpanzer Pics (1 Viewer)

PanzerAce1944

Colonel
A few pics of my new King&Country Jadgpanzer which I picked up a few weeks back. This set came with the standing vehicle commander of the LAH. Also acquired the Berlin Tenement building in the back ground which I desperately wanted to go along with all of the new WWII Volksturm releases that came out. Should work well with the new Soviet releases coming early next year. On the road traveling and working, but no stop to collecting. ;)

Attachments

• DSCN0659.JPG
    DSCN0659.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 421
  • DSCN0660.JPG
    DSCN0660.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 408
  • DSCN0661.JPG
    DSCN0661.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 431
HI BUDDY looks like you got a couple of really nice pieces.Have looked at the tenement building and love it just no room for it at this time.Congrats and have a ball with your new toys,MIke B.^&grin;)^&grin

A few pics of my new King&Country Jadgpanzer which I picked up a few weeks back. This set came with the standing vehicle commander of the LAH. Also acquired the Berlin Tenement building in the back ground which I desperately wanted to go along with all of the new WWII Volksturm releases that came out. Should work well with the new Soviet releases coming early next year. On the road traveling and working, but no stop to collecting. ;)
Panzer Ace, Those are some great pieces! I especially like the building, and the Panzer in grey, is fantastic!
Best, Ollie_D.

Looks good and the Berlin Tenement is an outstanding piece.

The tenement building is lovely and goes well with the Jagdpanzer.
( who is the manufacturer of the building ? )
guy:)

Guy...

Berlin tenement was a K&C release
Mitch

The tenement building is lovely and goes well with the Jagdpanzer.
( who is the manufacturer of the building ? )
guy:)

Yes Guy, It is a King&Country Diorama building. Retired a few years ago I had to go to E-Bay to acquire it but well worth it. Came in New condition in a new box.
Works well with many different dio scenarios. Cheers

Very nice!Good job!
now you can put the whole scenery on a urban surface ,if you want

Yes. Now I am on the road working and don't have all of the dio assets at my disposal. Once things settle down I can post some more pics. Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back