King & Country to sell all in mInt (1 Viewer)

So if I send a email but I get no response back it means you wanted more money? It's no longer for sale? Do I just keep guessing?

Serge lives in Canada. Not that I need anything but the way this is being operated is odd.

I agree, I experienced this with Serge twice before. You never know if your offer is the right amount, it takes a lot of back and forth. Selling this many items this way vs. just setting an asking price will take a very very long time!

I agree, I experienced this with Serge twice before. You never know if your offer is the right amount, it takes a lot of back and forth. Selling this many items this way vs. just setting an asking price will take a very very long time!

I don’t have an issue with back and forth, that’s natural. However, to say you’re not going to respond to price inquiries (which could lead to an offer being made) doesn’t strike me as reasonable.

I don’t have an issue with back and forth, that’s natural. However, to say you’re not going to respond to price inquiries (which could lead to an offer being made) doesn’t strike me as reasonable.

There are sets I would be interested in immediately. However I can’t buy and sell them at the same time.
Good luck with the sale but it’s a might strange way to run a railroad is all I’ll say .

Hi everyone,

i received lots of offers thank you , but 99% of the offers are way below retail prices.

Well, im not ready to sell anything at 15-40% below retail.
im not in need of money, not at all.
i just need to make room.

so i decided to stop this.

sorry

Serge

I think the problem with prices is that K & C aren’t selling for what they used to sell several years ago. I see a lot of sellers asking for prices that are basically pie in the sky.

I think the problem with prices is that K & C aren’t selling for what they used to sell several years ago. I see a lot of sellers asking for prices that are basically pie in the sky.

I have to agree, prices for selling soldiers on the secondary market have to be below retail or they just will not sell. You have to be satisfied with getting money back on your investment but trying to get a Profit on investment on toy soldiers is going to be a very tough sell. Only in some instances does demand exceed supply and allow one to make a profit. This is strictly my observation only.

Regards
Howard

I have to agree, prices for selling soldiers on the secondary market have to be below retail or they just will not sell. You have to be satisfied with getting money back on your investment but trying to get a Profit on investment on toy soldiers is going to be a very tough sell. Only in some instances does demand exceed supply and allow one to make a profit. This is strictly my observation only.

Regards
Howard

I agree the market and number of people collecting and willing to pay to get a certain item isn’t at all what it was even 5 years ago. Hence the prices and value of toy soldiers has dropped substantially.

Hi everyone,

i received lots of offers thank you , but 99% of the offers are way below retail prices.

Well, im not ready to sell anything at 15-40% below retail.
im not in need of money, not at all.
i just need to make room.

so i decided to stop this.

sorry

Serge

Serge, can you give us FL collectors a try next since not moving forward with K&C?

It's definitely a buyer's market for toy soldiers and has been for awhile. I'd be happy to pay original retail for early, retired sets. I would think generally that would be fair to all. I'd rather pick up older sets that I missed out on than pay a fortune for the newer stuff.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back