la haye sainte farm dio (1 Viewer)

Absolutely fantastic George, and for me I think was steal also (if you've got some spare cash)
When can afford will commission one also, or hopefully they making in pieces to collect from moulding?? and will get this way.. one piece at a time.
I am sure they will continue and making many more. Would have very high hopes for them.
The pieces I have had are quality pieces. I think is only just appearing into this hobby and already is certainly producing quality pieces already on par and even better than most other manuafacturers already producing...absolutely definitely!
Maybe I am biased been from UK and them in our backyard for a change. Is definitely my new favourite scenery makers for sure. Can easily forsee great future for.

We discussing very same in messages with my good freind Mitch also.

thanks
nigel

I've had several emails back and forth with the owner, a great guy and he's got a lot of future plans for the scenics.

Always exciting to see a new scenics company pop up..........

Are these pieces foam and if so how fragile are they?

He has plans on making molds and casting them up in the same material as the formtech pieces are, ie, just like the material your Hougomont is that you bought from me.

Have had several emails back and forth and the owner is a great guy, he has a lot of great things in the works...............

Warrior....

They certainly are making great stuff and, I think they will become in a short space of time a big name in the hobby and, as Nigel states right in our back yard and, a really decent chap.
Mitch

He has plans on making molds and casting them up in the same material as the formtech pieces are, ie, just like the material your Hougomont is that you bought from me.

Have had several emails back and forth and the owner is a great guy, he has a lot of great things in the works...............

Warrior....

They certainly are making great stuff and, I think they will become in a short space of time a big name in the hobby and, as Nigel states right in our back yard and, a really decent chap.
Mitch

Agreed on all points; he is very enthusiastic and a very nice guy, I wish him all the best, nice to see another scenics company in the hobby.............

Warrior....

Mitch

here here

Are these pieces foam and if so how fragile are they?

Hi
from what I was told, the La haye Sainte is custom hand built from foam block, balsa wood etc. Is slightly different than formtech pieces in been hand built and not expanding foam.
I think their plan is to later produce from mould and after would assume should be similar to formtech pieces.

Pieces I buying from, mostly made in resin from mould and few custom hand built pieces from foam block. I think some older stock maybe in ceramic plaster also? although not sure if producing in this anymore??

Is definitely a good guy, very helpful. Always takes time out to answer any.
Like myself and Mitch tipping off, will be big UK player in short space of time. Certainly name to watch out for ;);), and magazine reviewers already identifying early, also.
Maybe me and Mitch biased but I thinking other manufacturers should watch out! Producing very top quality display pieces already.

thanks Nigel

I've had several emails back and forth with the owner, a great guy and he's got a lot of future plans for the scenics.

Always exciting to see a new scenics company pop up..........

George
Yeah is definitely very helpful and always takes time out. Same cant be said of some of other manufacturers?

I'm sure will be very good things to come and will all be hearing a lot more about for sure. Especially if la haye sainte example is anything to go by?
and to think no more extra shipping and import charges we getting when buying from US. Great and exciting news for us UK based.

Did you see the Roman Fort in the website?? Magnificent. Stunning. Looked like a massive piece and again selling at absolute steal. Sure you would agree?. Arguably most underpriced Ive ever seen??
If youve not seen already have a look in website. Amazing.

Nigel

George
Yeah is definitely very helpful and always takes time out. Same cant be said of some of other manufacturers?

I'm sure will be very good things to come and will all be hearing a lot more about for sure. Especially if la haye sainte example is anything to go by?
and to think no more extra shipping and import charges we getting when buying from US. Great and exciting news for us UK based.

Did you see the Roman Fort in the website?? Magnificent. Stunning. Looked like a massive piece and again selling at absolute steal. Sure you would agree?. Arguably most underpriced Ive ever seen??
If youve not seen already have a look in website. Amazing.

Nigel

Nigel,
His work is superb, top shelf really. He and I have had several discussions already, a very nice guy, I wish him all the best, will do my part to assist him in that regard on this side of the pond............

Nice for them to be getting in with some of the big stores in the US hope it all goes well for them
Mitch

Nigel,
His work is superb, top shelf really. He and I have had several discussions already, a very nice guy, I wish him all the best, will do my part to assist him in that regard on this side of the pond............

That is one cool setup, that looks like one massive farm. I like all the downspouts the roof detail all the doors and windows. I can see a whole lot of time and effort went into making this, great job.:)

Sorry to rehash an old thread, but I was wondering if this company is still around and f it is still possible to buy one of these....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back