Lah again. (3 Viewers)

MC BOWEN

Sergeant First Class
HI GUYS NOT TRYING TO START TROUBLE ---I AM NOT A NAZI AND DO NOT GLORIFY THEM.I DO THINK HISTORICALLY THEY ARE IMPORTANT.I ALSO LOVE THE COLOR AND DIVERSE UNIFORMS.I HOPE THE LAH --HATERS UNDERSTAND I LOVE TOY SOLDIERS AND THAT INCLUDES POLITICAL FIGURES MIKE BOWEN.

DSC01150.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

DSC00962.jpg

DSC00964.jpg

DSC00881.jpg
^&grin

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SAW THESE PHOTO'S ON OTHER THREADS --SORRY --I AM JUST TRYING TO PUT THEM TOGETHER IN ONE THREAD.MIKE B.{eek3}:mad:{eek3}

HI GUYS NOT TRYING TO START TROUBLE ---I AM NOT A NAZI AND DO NOT GLORIFY THEM.I DO THINK HISTORICALLY THEY ARE IMPORTANT.I ALSO LOVE THE COLOR AND DIVERSE UNIFORMS.I HOPE THE LAH --HATERS UNDERSTAND I LOVE TOY SOLDIERS AND THAT INCLUDES POLITICAL FIGURES MIKE BOWEN.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Evening Mike;
I don't see why you even feel you need to state or even explain your position .... jeeezzzee toy soldiers!
Now, if Nazi Germany would have won the war, then yea' you would have to explain EVERYTHING! {sm2}

That Collectors Showcase is the Primer Piece.
I really wanted that "Hitler's Office" dio, but I had three other items I was hunting down .... sad for me :( .... good for you :)

Looks like you plucked the scene out of video series "World at War", or maybe the movie "Winds of War" or possibly 500 other movie and books.
It is a Great piece of history; Great piece of CS craftsmanship; and a Great item in your WWII display.

Here is my jealous face! :redface2:

Everyone is allowed to collect what they want without the need for being attacked for it. The LAH range is superb and your pics look stunning.
Mitch

Great mix using the Elastolin and Lineol figures. They actually fit in with the K&C pretty well considering the size difference.

Good luck bidding on my flags!

I think many of the LAH collectors do so for several reasons. One being the historical importance of this era 66 + years ago and how it impacted the world. Another is the colorfull parade like effect the LAH figures have when massed in numbers or multiples. I have talked to collectors here in Texas who have Jewish friends that collect LAH figures and have dioramas. It all comes down to how it is all handled. Displaying these items for a historical purpose or promoting the original origins of what these types of things once represented. Cheers..................

Exellent dios my freind
CS came out with a new release
and they look super

Great pics mate and post away no need to explain or apoligise,if folks don't like LAH don't look/comment.

Very impressive looking collection.

Rob

Very impressive collection Mike!

It's just fact that the LAH series is a very colourful one and looks great on display. I think we all know the historical facts about this time.

But could you please give this poor SA Standart Bearer in picture 5 a little push?

I think the number of TS in each diorama is just perfect. Many but not too much.

Thanks again for sharing - it also gives me ideas on how to setup my display.

Oliver

Good ideas. I liked your display. Nice to see! Thank you!

:):tongue::smile2:THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS .MIKE B.^&grin^&grin

JUST TO SHOW I DO NOT JUST DO POLITICAL FIGURES A FRENCH TRAFFIC JAM.MIKE B.

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00949.jpg

DSC00950.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00952.jpg

The second dio (IMO) is better simply because it is tellng an interesting story along with great pics and figure arragement.

Just imagine, :rolleyes: the German war machine races across all of Europe to the shores of the English Channel in only a few days and then get bogged down with a Traffic Jam in Paris.{sm5}
LOVE IT!

Nobody does the LAH better than K&C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice set up, well done and quite captivating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back