Lah again. (5 Viewers)

Thanks panzer ace rich s.1944 and highrailjon for your overly kind words.it is appreciated.mike b.

Beautiful groupings, looks like a lot of the composition figures may be repainted or repo's though - not that it matters, nice regardless. My understanding is most of the personality figures in the US were faked in the 70's by a guy from Denmark/Holland.

Beautiful groupings, looks like a lot of the composition figures may be repainted or repo's though - not that it matters, nice regardless. My understanding is most of the personality figures in the US were faked in the 70's by a guy from Denmark/Holland.

^&confuse^&confuseAND ELVIS HAS JUST ENTERED THE BUILDING.{sm3}{sm3}

I USUALLY IGNORE SILLY COMMENTS BUT FEEL I HAVE TO ANSWER THIS ONE.I HAVE COLLECTED COMPOSITION FOR 20YEARS .THERE ARE SOME NEWER FIGURES IN THERE BUT THEY ARE NEW MOLDS AND WERE NEVER MADE BY LINEOL OR ELASTOLIN.ALL MY OLD FIGURES ARE CHECKED WITH A BLACK-LIGHT AND VERY FEW MAYBE 2% SHOW ANY TOUCH UP LET ALONE REPAINT.IF YOU CAN TELL COMP.REPAINTS FROM JUST A SMALL PHOTO YOU ARE VERY GOOD AND MAYBE SHOULD GO TO WORK FOR A MUSEUM AS AN AUTHENTICATOR.MIKE B.^&confuse:confused:{eek3}

I USUALLY IGNORE SILLY COMMENTS BUT FEEL I HAVE TO ANSWER THIS ONE.I HAVE COLLECTED COMPOSITION FOR 20YEARS .THERE ARE SOME NEWER FIGURES IN THERE BUT THEY ARE NEW MOLDS AND WERE NEVER MADE BY LINEOL OR ELASTOLIN.ALL MY OLD FIGURES ARE CHECKED WITH A BLACK-LIGHT AND VERY FEW MAYBE 2% SHOW ANY TOUCH UP LET ALONE REPAINT.IF YOU CAN TELL COMP.REPAINTS FROM JUST A SMALL PHOTO YOU ARE VERY GOOD AND MAYBE SHOULD GO TO WORK FOR A MUSEUM AS AN AUTHENTICATOR.MIKE B.^&confuse:confused:{eek3}

GEEEEZ! Just relaying information that was relayed to me years ago at MFCA.

:confused:{eek3}HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE IN HERE SO SOME ROMANS K&C WITH COLLECTORS SHOWCASE TO
SHOW SIZE COMPARISON.MIKE B.

DSC00070.jpg
{sm2}

Really are very good figures and although the were a different scale I thought they pulled it off as the real 1st Kompanie LAH had a large number of very tall recruits. I thought the dietrich pose brilliant but, was not too keen on the Hitler. My only problem was I only bought two of each set not nearly enough.
Mitch

Beautiful display! Need to upgrade camera though, or execution of photos to take advantage of great figures.

beautiful display! Need to upgrade camera though, or execution of photos to take advantage of great figures.

i will be sure to get right on that thank you for your always helpful comments.

Do I detect a note of sarcasm here? In all seriousness, the pictures give us a very good insight into your collection and are much appreciated

THANK YOU FOR YOUR OVERLY KIND COMMENTS.HOPE ALL IS WELL IN THE UK.MIKE B.^&grin^&grin

Have not upgraded this one in a while.Some new Lah again.Mike B.
DSC00642.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00650.jpg

DSC00651.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

A few CS LAH i think they will mix alright with the K&C .Mike B.

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

Excellent pics Mike. I don't even collect this theme but I can see how good they look when presented as you have done in your scenes. I think some of K&C and CS figs go well together, someone, it may have been Wayne, put Hitler and his staff together from both companies and the result was a terrific looking scene. Keep up the good work mate!

Rob

Gabe thank you for your comments and the wall section is a great piece from Hudson and Allen studios that you can order from them.Ken's work is the best IMO.Amazing realism and very fairly priced.Good Luck.Mike B.^&grin

Wayne much to my wife's dismay our spare bedroom has about 10 feet of LAH on display so they are sort of all together.Mike B.
DSC00739.jpg

DSC007402.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00746-2.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back