Lah again. (4 Viewers)

OLiver here are a few shots of some Black hawk Lah with K&C and C.S. lah you can see they are smaller.I only have a couple i mix in because of the scale problem.Mike B.
Blackhawk the two smaller figures the others K&C early and late and C.S.
DSC00904.jpg

C.S.--and BlackHawk
DSC00905.jpg

K&C and Blackhawk
DSC00906.jpg

Oliver, what a nice display of LAH you've got there! The banners you've made are fantastic! {bravo}} Too bad I arrived too late here to see the picture of from where all those LAH came from...{sm4}

Thanks for the comparison photos with Blackhawk. The bh paint job looks inferior at a glance. Anyone can show side by side photos of the Mercedes staff car?

Thanks for the comparison photos with Blackhawk. The bh paint job looks inferior at a glance. Anyone can show side by side photos of the Mercedes staff car?

Oliver i looked at the Blackhawk staff car but did not buy it as it looked to small to me.I can not post photo's of it but can tell you it is a smaller scale than the K&C and CS cars.Mike B.{sm2}

More K&C LAH
DSC00655.jpg

DSC00663.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

DSC00664.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

Mike, this subject may not be my thing at all, but I know when I see a superb display of figures and thats what you have mate, terrific pics.

Time to show off my small LAH collection:

I'm having problems to take some good pictures because most of them are on a glass shelf. Sorry for the bad quality images.

LAH_001.jpg

LAH_002.jpg

LAH_003.jpg

LAH_004.jpg

LAH_005.jpg

And if you wonder where all these little Nazi Soldiers are coming from:

Oliver

And the same for Oliver, again splendid pics, great collection and your building looks really impressive.

Rob

Rob thank you for your flattering comments.I was always fascinated with the SS.Mike B.

Rob thank you for your flattering comments.I was always fascinated with the SS.Mike B.

If you don't mind me asking Mike, how long did it take you to build that collection?

Rob

mike...

Great pics of the Kreigsmarine. Not picked up a huge number of these only a couple of kettle drummers but, they were nice figures
Mitch

If you don't mind me asking Mike, how long did it take you to build that collection?

Rob

About two years Rob,only because i was selling some of my Composition figures to help fund the new figures.It would have taken a lot longer if i had to stick to a budget.Mike B.

mike...

Great pics of the Kreigsmarine. Not picked up a huge number of these only a couple of kettle drummers but, they were nice figures
Mitch

Thanks Mitch old buddy i do nearly all the Lah Stuff.They are really nice figures IMO.In fact i just shot some LAH early Army which i will post later today or tomorrow here.Thanks Mike B.

Mike...

Look forward to them. Must admit my collection has really focused on just the Leibstandarte in parade uniform bought very few SA or army figures from this range
Mitch

Thanks Mitch old buddy i do nearly all the Lah Stuff.They are really nice figures IMO.In fact i just shot some LAH early Army which i will post later today or tomorrow here.Thanks Mike B.

Thanks Mitch i really like the early war stuff.The FOB line i think mix very well with the early war LAH army figures.Thanks for looking and your always helpful comments.Mike B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back