Lah again. (1 Viewer)

Beautiful collection you've got there MC Bowen! You've just inspired me to do something similar...

Mitch,Mapleleaf and Sentaapua thank you for looking and your kind comments.I know not a lot like Christmas but i do love the LAH figures.Happy Holidays to all you guys and thanks ^&grin Mike B. ^&grin

As usual MCBOWEN very nice I dont collect LAH, but your dio's make it tempting. I'll say it again
always enjoy your pics. SO WHAT'S SANTA BRINGING THIS YEAR? or did you already spoil yourself ;)

As usual MCBOWEN very nice I dont collect LAH, but your dio's make it tempting. I'll say it again
always enjoy your pics. SO WHAT'S SANTA BRINGING THIS YEAR? or did you already spoil yourself ;)

I actually already have part of my Xmas gifts in the new Stug and 4 new BB Germans.I am sure i will have a few bucks coming that i will use to buy more soldiers around New years.Thanks for your always kind and appreciated remarks.Mike B.^&grinHow about you any special items coming from Santa?

Last edited:
Time to show off my small LAH collection:

I'm having problems to take some good pictures because most of them are on a glass shelf. Sorry for the bad quality images.

LAH_001.jpg

LAH_002.jpg

LAH_003.jpg

LAH_004.jpg

LAH_005.jpg

LAH_006.jpg

LAH_007.jpg

LAH_008.jpg

And if you wonder where all these little Nazi Soldiers are coming from:

[{sm4}
Oliver

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice set up. Can't see one of your pics lasting long aryan love but, at least I got to see it. Never seen that set before where did it come from?? Like your long swastika flags also. Thats the same size Lichterfeld barracks that I have its a very impressive set.
Mitch

Ah Ah, that pic Mitch mentioned didn't last long at all. No surprise there, just as well I saved a copy.:wink2::wink2:{sm4}{sm4}:rolleyes2:
Wayne.

I am speechless! Truly amazing collection and superb set up! Love it! That last pic is great. Who is the maker the lovers set?

Thanks guys - your feedback is much appreciated.

The banners and bases are self made. For LAH you can't have enough banners, can you?
The lovers I found some time ago on ebay. I only repainted them so that they fit into the LAH "production" dio.
I only hope noone gets offended by this picture.

Oliver

Oliver, you have done an excellent job with your display and the items you made yourself.

Oliver..

The hand made flags are excellent. I will post some of the ones I am making another time but, your right never have enough flags.

Excellent repaint on that figure set makes a bit of humour to the parade!!!!
Mitch

Anyone has the BLACKHAWK LAH? Are they too small and don't match together when displayed with K&C? Any side by side photos?

I don't like CS, because the paint job is too Dull, and the folds on the uniform too exaggerated

I particularly want to have a look at the BLACKHAWK Black Staff Car, it looks very well detailed. Any Photos side by side with K&C's staff car?

I have the black hawk LAH and, must say I was not impressed really with them. Pretty much what you say about CS is how I saw these releases. I don't know about anyone else but, some of the flags were painted in a really poor manner. I bought a couple of each pose released to expect buying some more and, have not bought any more. When I get them out I will take some pics next to k&C. They are different in everyway and, are smaller. The releases IMO of different manufacturers LAH troops don't match they all have their own unique portrayal. Personally, I like CS and K&C but, don't mix them in a display.
Mitch

Anyone has the BLACKHAWK LAH? Are they too small and don't match together when displayed with K&C? Any side by side photos?

I don't like CS, because the paint job is too Dull, and the folds on the uniform too exaggerated

I particularly want to have a look at the BLACKHAWK Black Staff Car, it looks very well detailed. Any Photos side by side with K&C's staff car?

Oliver really really nice LAH displays.They do look amazing ,great job.Mike B.:tongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back