LAH LAH LAH (1 Viewer)

richardschulze1944

Private 2
Hi there folks :)

I thought I'd post one or two photos of my Lichterfelde Barracks display as it stands at the moment. Please bear in mind it is very much a project in the early stages of development, so not much to look at just now :tongue:

P1010732.jpg

P1010731.jpg

P1010729.jpg

P1010728.jpg

I have BIG plans for this display and will be adding to it periodically over the weeks and months ahead, so will put more shots up as and when by way of charting its progress {sm2}

I love some of the smileys on this forum - cool {sm4}

Re: Lah,lah,lah

Very nice indeed.{sm3}
That's what I also had in mind with my new LAH collection.
Can you post some more imgaes of the Lichterfelde Barrack, please? How much space is there in front of the buildings and so?

Thanks,
Oliver

Excellent dio. What did you use for the floor/base ? It looks very nice.

Very nice indeed.{sm3}
Can you post some more imgaes of the Lichterfelde Barrack, please? How much space is there in front of the buildings and so?

Oliver

Thanks for the compliment, Oliver. I will definitely post some more images for you over the next day or two. There's plenty of room in front of the barrack facade to stand quite a few figures, hence the comment I made about having BIG plans for it - I need a load more figures to fill it :tongue:

Excellent dio. What did you use for the floor/base ? It looks very nice.

Thanks. The dio is by no means finished yet. In its very early stages. The building facade and floor pieces come as three separate units, courtesy of The Collector's Showcase, a central building and two annexes {eek3}

Here are some pictures of the Lichterfelde Barracks in a 'barren' state, to give those of you who are interested, like Oliver, some idea of how big they are :rolleyes:

P1010651.jpg

P1010652.jpg

P1010653.jpg

P1010654.jpg

P1010655.jpg

_1010620.jpg

_1010619.jpg

The entire facade comprises 20 pieces :wink2:

A very impressive building and a great back-drop for a LAH diorama. I'm looking forward to your future posts.

Looks great mate very tempting to get this one,looking forward to your future posts.............{bravo}}

Thank you so much for posting these images. Now I have a better understanding of size ans space.
Unfortunately they seem to be sold out everywhere I looked (in Europe){sm2}
I asked my favourite dealer to check for me the delivery status. Now I'm waiting for him to come back to me asap.
After seeing your pictures I really want one of these Lichtenfelder Barracks {sm3} {sm3} {sm3}

Unfortunately they seem to be sold out everywhere I looked (in Europe){sm2}
After seeing your pictures I really want one of these Lichtenfelder Barracks {sm3} {sm3} {sm3}

Hi guys. I'm glad you all like the barracks, I do as well :tongue:

They are still showing as available, ie not sold out, on the TCS website:

http://www.thecollectorsshowcase.com/Berlin1938.html

You could also try one of my favourite dealers, TM Terrain in the UK, or maybe Sierra Toy Soldiers in the US? Don't know how exchange rates etc. would work out for you.:rolleyes2: Happy hunting :wink2:

Very nice piece the barrack
From the barrack to the fence it's 10 1/2 inches wide
and the lenght of the barrack is 11 1/2 inches
I imagine the annex are the same lenght
i don't have those yet.
So lots of room for dio

Was at Valley Forge today
Bought 3 sets of marching Berlin 38
Lots of CS at the show but very few Berlin 38
the 3 sets i bought were the only ones i could find
Anyone going for that series better get them while u can.
Even on ebay don't see that many
Apparently the eyes right series will be limited according
to CS because there comming out with regular marching ones.
It will be interesting to see

they are very popular. I am looking forward to the new releases in this range.
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back