Latest additions (1 Viewer)

Thanks Martyn and all. I was lucky to get it and the hats make it a bit of a different set.

Brad

THE HIGHLAND BRIGADE AT TEL EL-KEBIR series

GORDON HIGHLANDERS REGIMENTAL COLOUR

Cheers

Martyn:)

Did you know Martyn that you have 1147 posts on this thread!...Have you no pity for your poor Postman? :wink2::tongue:^&grin^&grin

Nice acquisition. :salute::

Jeff

Did you know Martyn that you have 1147 posts on this thread!...Have you no pity for your poor Postman? :wink2::tongue:^&grin^&grin

Nice acquisition. :salute::

Jeff

Many thanks Jeff :salute:: but who's counting ^&grin

Cheers

Tel el-Kebir series

set# DEW7SG - PREPARE FOR ACTION - THE SCOTS GUARDS

Cheers

Here is a figure that I have never seen before and does not appear in any Trophy catalogues I have

CRIMEAN WAR series

93rd Highlander - Kneeling at the ready

There are standing at the ready figures listed in sets CWS16 and CWS17 but no kneeling figures. He is not from the Napoleonic series as no NAP Highland soldiers have sporrans

Cheers

Here is a figure that I have never seen before and does not appear in any Trophy catalogues I have

CRIMEAN WAR series

93rd Highlander - Kneeling at the ready

There are standing at the ready figures listed in sets CWS16 and CWS17 but no kneeling figures. He is not from the Napoleonic series as no NAP Highland soldiers have sporrans

Cheers

Hi Martyn: Should be set CWS 18A three kneeling firing and three standing firing, no officer. Listed as The Thin Red Line-The Highlanders-Firing. I have one set. Tommy

Hi Martyn: Should be set CWS 18A three kneeling firing and three standing firing, no officer. Listed as The Thin Red Line-The Highlanders-Firing. I have one set. Tommy

Hi Tommy

I've got that set but there is no kneeling at the ready figure, do you have a similar figure in another Crimea set

THE HIGHLANDERS –THE FIRING LINE

TRLCWS18.jpg

Cheers

Hi Tommy

I've got that set but there is no kneeling at the ready figure, do you have a similar figure in another Crimea set

THE HIGHLANDERS –THE FIRING LINE

TRLCWS18.jpg

Cheers

You are correct. I have none kneeling at the ready. Must be a special commission set. Not in Trophy of Texas' catalog or CD photos either. Great find and something to look out for. Tommy

You are correct. I have none kneeling at the ready. Must be a special commission set. Not in Trophy of Texas' catalog or CD photos either. Great find and something to look out for. Tommy

Many thanks for checking Tommy :salute::

Cheers

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

Set# EL13T - JEB STUART "special"

Cheers

TEL-EL-KEBIR series

THE SCOTS GUARDS

Set# DE5 - OFFICER COMMANDING

Cheers

INDIAN MUTINY series

set# MI.B - 24TH REGIMENT OF FOOT OFFICER CHARGING WITH DRAWN PISTOL

Cheers

INDIAN MUTINY series

set# MI.B - 24TH REGIMENT OF FOOT OFFICER CHARGING WITH DRAWN PISTOL

Cheers

Sharp looking figure, Martyn. I like it better then the standard version I had back in the day.:smile2:

Sharp looking figure, Martyn. I like it better then the standard version I had back in the day.:smile2:

Many thanks Louis :salute:: He was found along with several other single Trophy figures which included several "Paint Masters" ^&cool

Cheers

Two figures from the 45th RATTRAYS SIKHS both "Paint Masters"

As I don't collect this series they will be both making a guest appearance at the next London Show :wink2:

Cheers

ANGLO ZULU WAR

Set# Z 13 - NAVAL BRIGADE OFFICER

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back