Latest additions (1 Viewer)

Tom,
You just did not want it bad enough ^&grin
Al

I got a few others that made my wallet too light by this point!!!! Picked up the Prince Charles Landau, WW1 lot, Winston in the bookshelf box, DC23 Zouaves set (is that the Boxer set that was later Dragon Crest?), T&C - Unknown Collier, Off the the Chappel and the Welsh Fisherman carrying the Coracle on this back and the German Field Bakery Wagon set.

Waiting to see them, they are in England being repackaged for the journey with a few other goodies. I just hope they are as described and complete.

TD

I got a few others that made my wallet too light by this point!!!! Picked up the Prince Charles Landau, WW1 lot, Winston in the bookshelf box, DC23 Zouaves set (is that the Boxer set that was later Dragon Crest?), T&C - Unknown Collier, Off the the Chappel and the Welsh Fisherman carrying the Coracle on this back and the German Field Bakery Wagon set.

Waiting to see them, they are in England being repackaged for the journey with a few other goodies. I just hope they are as described and complete.

TD

Tom,
Now I know my underbidder ha-ah... I got pretty much all I wanted but Welsh Fisherman ( I have 2 other figures)... I had to let the Prince Charles Landau go because a pair of horses and a rider were missing... DC23 Zouaves are from Boxer rebellion range. I also got Circus lot with a lot of early prototypes, and surely the Chess set I needed most...
More pictures will be posted later.
Al

Hello Al,

Many thanks for showing some very interesting and unique Trophy pieces. I have never seen the Trophy gilt pieces before. There can't be too many of the sandbag wall and sandwich man out there.

Best Wishes, Raymond.:)

Hello Al,

Many thanks for showing some very interesting and unique Trophy pieces. I have never seen the Trophy gilt pieces before. There can't be too many of the sandbag wall and sandwich man out there.

Best Wishes, Raymond.:)

Thank you, Raymond. I am glad you liked them. I have seen only one gilt wall before, it belonged to the former Trophy dealer and he would not part with it and have never seen a "gilt sandwich man" before I think it was a special order.
I will post more pictures soon.
Al

ANGLO ZULU WAR

from set# ZS1A - Mounted Officer 24th Foot

Cheers

Martyn:)

012.JPG
Thank you, Raymond. I am glad you liked them. I have seen only one gilt wall before, it belonged to the former Trophy dealer and he would not part with it and have never seen a "gilt sandwich man" before I think it was a special order.
I will post more pictures soon.
Al
Al: Nice sets! This was a special for Mike Laeding of Trophy of Texas When he had a booth in Snider Plaza in Dallas. Tommy

Thank you, Tommy. I have about a half of a dozen "sandwitch" men but not one with "Trophy of Texas" poster.
Al

Great piece, Martyn. I thought you already had every Zulu figure made by Trophy {sm4}
Al

Indeed Al, but this mint condition example only cost £21, too good to pass by ^&grin

Cheers

PS......................and his binoculars are raised to his eyes :salute::

Here are a couple of ACW (Confederate) single pieces from the London Show last week

Cheers

Thanks Al (as well as Martyn and Brian) but I thought the photos were ok, not the best but nice figures though.

Brad

THE CRIMEAN WAR

Officer 93rd Highlanders

Found at the London Show

Cheers

THE CRIMEAN WAR

Officer 93rd Highlanders

Found at the London Show

Cheers

Like he was lost! :rolleyes2:^&grin

Hope you had a good Christmas Martyn with plenty of TS - but then again it's Christmas every day for you though isn't it! :wink2:^&grin

Jeff :salute::

Like he was lost! :rolleyes2:^&grin

Hope you had a good Christmas Martyn with plenty of TS - but then again it's Christmas every day for you though isn't it! :wink2:^&grin

Jeff :salute::

Quite a few TS added to the Toy Box Jeff ^&grin hope you had a good one to

Cheers

First of this years Christmas presents from.....

TEL EL-KEBIR series

Set# DE5V - POST OFFICE RIFLES - OFFICER COMMANDING

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back