Latest additions (2 Viewers)

It's always a pleasure to see your new additionns my friend and as always Martyn thanks for sharing them. It's been fun reviewing what I missed good sir.........Joe

Many thanks Joe :salute:: Great to have you back {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Martyn,

Unless my vision is worse than it used to be that is a matte figure, is it not? It certainly looks different than the gloss one I have.

Brad

Martyn,

Unless my vision is worse than it used to be that is a matte figure, is it not? It certainly looks different than the gloss one I have.

Brad

Hi Brad

The figure has got a satin finish, appears to be a Special Order as the map he is holding is quite detailed.

Here is the regular figure I have and he is holding what appears to be a blank sheet of paper

Cheers

Interesting. Do you think it's an Elite figure or is the finish different than other Eliltes you have seen.

Brad

Interesting. Do you think it's an Elite figure or is the finish different than other Eliltes you have seen.

Brad

Hi Brad

I don't think he was available as an Elite figure as they were listed as such in the catalogue and ACW50 was a standard figure, I think this one is probably another "One Off". I'll post a picture tomorrow of a very, very nice "One Off" that fell in my lap last week^&grin , fingers crossed I think you will like it :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn

I picked these up at a toy show today. For a real good price. I have not collected Alamo but I may start.
photo (17).JPGphoto (21).JPG

Brian

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

Set# EG3 - 11th Sudanese flag bearer

Cheers

Picked these up at the Cantigny Park Toy Soldier Show and I was able to see an excellent collection of tanks.
photo (22).JPGphoto (24).JPGphoto (25).JPG

Brian

Very nice 24th figures you have there Brian :salute:: looks like the figure on the left is the mule handler from set# EQ36/A - ROCKET BATTERY ADD ON SET {bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn,

All I need now is the mule. lol

I got lucky at the last two shows I attended, finding the Alamo figures and these figures. They were in a random grouping of glossy figures. You never know what you will find at small shows.
Brian

You did better with these small shows Brian than I did at Hackensack, a big show. There was no Trophy there except for some big box sets at high prices. A total waste of time. Grrr!

Martyn,

All I need now is the mule. lol

I got lucky at the last two shows I attended, finding the Alamo figures and these figures. They were in a random grouping of glossy figures. You never know what you will find at small shows.
Brian

Don't want to worry you Brian but the set has two mules and one handler ^&grin

set#EQ36A

ZULUWAR-EQ36A.jpg

Cheers

You did better with these small shows Brian than I did at Hackensack, a big show. There was no Trophy there except for some big box sets at high prices. A total waste of time. Grrr!

There were only about 10 dealers at the show. Overall it was a nice day, sunny, cool and dry (the rain finally stopped {sm4}), so strolling around the tank and artillery park was fun. My nieces and nephews had fun climbing the tanks. The museum is always nice. Also at the park today, a WWII vet of the 1st Division was being awarded medals that he should have received at the end of WWII, but did not due to lost paperwork.

I would recommend a visit to Cantigny park when attending the Chicago Show.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back