Latest additions (4 Viewers)

Very similar horse Tommy, slightly different head position...love your set, it's on my list ^&grin :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)
Martyn: You have recently acquired some very nice and rare figures. Congratulations. Tommy

THE CRIMEAN WAR

93rd Highlanders (The Thin Red Line) - Piper and Drummer

Cheers

Many thanks Tommy :salute::, I'm always on the lookout :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn very nice pieces wish to have as Turkish:) WHO is the producer? i read the Texas Trophy but they have closed or not?await your help.tks Cem the Turk,

Martyn very nice pieces wish to have as Turkish:) WHO is the producer? i read the Texas Trophy but they have closed or not?await your help.tks Cem the Turk,

Many thanks Cem :salute::

All the pieces you see on this thread were produced by Trophy of Wales but unfortunately the Company ceased production in 2005. The only way to pick up any Trophy sets is via Ebay or Toy Soldier Shows such as the London Show (UK) and several excellent Shows in the USA. I wish I could help more.

Cheers

Many thanks Cem :salute::

All the pieces you see on this thread were produced by Trophy of Wales but unfortunately the Company ceased production in 2005. The only way to pick up any Trophy sets is via Ebay or Toy Soldier Shows such as the London Show (UK) and several excellent Shows in the USA. I wish I could help more.

Cheers

My Major,
why we go all forwards no flashbacks :) i wished to be in 2005..found so lovely retired producers from Germany, Heyde & Heinrichsen and remoulded old sets but had no chance to re-awaken the British producers:)..i guess Germans won the WW3..shame on Tommy :) wish you can like my Turkish army and pls visit my blog: http://turkishtoysoldier.blogspot.com/ ..nice collection of yours ..cheers, Cem.

My Major,
why we go all forwards no flashbacks :) i wished to be in 2005..found so lovely retired producers from Germany, Heyde & Heinrichsen and remoulded old sets but had no chance to re-awaken the British producers:)..i guess Germans won the WW3..shame on Tommy :) wish you can like my Turkish army and pls visit my blog: http://turkishtoysoldier.blogspot.com/ ..nice collection of yours ..cheers, Cem.

If only a Time Machine was available Cem ^&grin, Along with picking up lots of Toy Soldiers no longer being manufactured I'd go back to 1974 and buy a few Ford GPW jeeps for £450 each, that's what my first one cost me, 100% original WW2 :salute::

Just enjoyed viewing your blog, I would encourage fellow Forum members to do the same {bravo}}

Cheers

THE CRIMEAN WAR

93rd Highlanders (The Thin Red Line) - KINGS COLOUR and REGIMENTAL COLOUR

Cheers

If only a Time Machine was available Cem ^&grin, Along with picking up lots of Toy Soldiers no longer being manufactured I'd go back to 1974 and buy a few Ford GPW jeeps for £450 each, that's what my first one cost me, 100% original WW2 :salute::

Just enjoyed viewing your blog, I would encourage fellow Forum members to do the same {bravo}}

Cheers

appreciate your help to share my blog. me only interested in Turkish WW1 & 1900 Balkans.

THE INDIAN MUTINY

Set# M2 - 52nd REGIMENT OF FOOT

New reinforcements to beef up the firing line

Cheers

THE INDIAN MUTINY

Set# M2 - 52nd REGIMENT OF FOOT

New reinforcements to beef up the firing line

Cheers

Martyn,

Are these newbies from a different set or odd ones? There seems to be quite a variety of uniform colours.

Jeff

Martyn,

Are these newbies from a different set or odd ones? There seems to be quite a variety of uniform colours.

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Newbies, the Indian Mutiny series has troops dressed in all shades from dark/light khaki to red

Couple of new Crimean War sets coming up in the next day or so :wink2:

Cheers

THE CRIMEAN WAR

Set# CWS14D - ROYAL MARINES LIGHT INFANTRY STAND READY

Cheers

Great looking figures, Martyn!^&cool^&cool Those Royal Marine Light Infantry Uniforms really pop!:wink2:

Mexicans, lots of them!

IMG_1502.JPGIMG_1512.JPGIMG_1504.JPG

Among those pictured,

TX 8, Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna and
TX 15, Mexican Infantry Standard Bearer

THE CRIMEAN WAR

Set# CWS23D - ROYAL MARINES LIGHT INFANTRY KINGS COLOUR

Cheers

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

Set# - ACW50 Brigadier General Beauregard

Cheers

It's always a pleasure to see your new additionns my friend and as always Martyn thanks for sharing them. It's been fun reviewing what I missed good sir.........Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back