Latest additions (1 Viewer)

A few more of my additions from the show.View attachment 135945View attachment 135946View attachment 135947View attachment 135948View attachment 135949

Two Alamo figures, Dragon Quest Zulus DC20A, EQ32 Ambulance Picket Line, EQ29 Wagon with Stores ( Was the 24th figure riding the horse a part of the set. He is glues to the horse.) Not sure why I picked up the Alamo figures. I am not sure what set the barricade wall goes with.

This year was the most Trophy I have seen for at least 5 years. There was an ample supply of Sudan sets this year.

Brian

Martyn,
Thank you for the information. I will correct my list. The set came in an incorrect box.
I was very lucky this year on finding Zulu sets that I needed. Hopefully, next year will better.
Brian

I will post photos of mine in the next few days. Highlights included the Lancaster Mortar from Crimea, Some Local Provisions from ACW and Black Watch Pipers (Tamai).

Brad

I will post photos of mine in the next few days. Highlights included the Lancaster Mortar from Crimea, Some Local Provisions from ACW and Black Watch Pipers (Tamai).

Brad

Looking forward to those pictures Brad :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Brad

Sounds good Brad! ^&cool

Jeff

My show find was the EQ Trophy Elephant with Gatling Gun complete in original box with all of the little pieces!. Also in the box was a mounted Sudan Brit officer in Khaki on a Grey Horse, did that come with the original set?

TD

Did you get hold of the CSS Leopard?
You seemed to imply that you had in an earlier post
Photographs are always appreciated.

Did you get hold of the CSS Leopard?
You seemed to imply that you had in an earlier post
Photographs are always appreciated.

Yup, that was the preshow buy.....and all add on sets. Right now, photos are tough b/c I am trying to sort my collection to get rid of what I am not keeping, it is a job.

Tom

Well done that is a cool set.
Post photos when you have a chance.
It is always cool to see photos of the Trophy boats.

EGYPT and THE SUDAN - TEL El-KEBIR series

Set# HLS4 - BLACK WATCH - PRONE FIRING

Cheers

Set# HLS4 - BLACK WATCH - PRONE FIRING

Cheers

EGYPT and THE SUDAN - TEL El-KEBIR series......appears to be one of your favourite ranges Martyn and mine too! ^&cool

Jeff :salute::

EGYPT and THE SUDAN - TEL El-KEBIR series......appears to be one of your favourite ranges Martyn and mine too! ^&cool

Jeff :salute::

It sure is Jeff :salute::...there is such a great variety of uniform colours and Regiments {bravo}}

Cheers

Set# HLS2 - BLACK WATCH - THE FIRING LINE

Cheers

My thanks go to my mate Brad (jazzeum) for tracking these two Arabs down for me at the Chicago Show :salute::

They have at last joined the rest of their band at Tel El-Kebir

Cheers

EGYPT and THE SUDAN - TEL EL-KEBIR series

Set# HT4 - BLACK WATCH and ARAB

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back