Set# EL7B - LORD KITCHENER - THE SIRDAR

Cheers

Martyn:)

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR series

Confederate Gun and Limber

Cheers

A tree log bought at the London Show

Which makes a perfect seat for these three Naval Brigade sailors enjoying a brew

Log - Trophy

Naval Brigade - Little Legion

Cheers

A tree log bought at the London Show

Which makes a perfect seat for these three Naval Brigade sailors enjoying a brew

Log - Trophy

Naval Brigade - Little Legion

Cheers

Nice find Martyn, and it looks like you've put it to good use already. :smile2:

B. :salute::

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

Set# SM1X - LORD KITCHENER MOUNTED ON A CAMEL

Cheers

Last edited:
ANGLO ZULU WAR

Set# ZS12A - 24th THE CHARGING SET

Cheers

Martyn,

I forgot how much fun it is watching you do a "Larry Lo" on all things Trophy!^&grin Your collection is beyond outstanding!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

Martyn,

I forgot how much fun it is watching you do a "Larry Lo" on all things Trophy!^&grin Your collection is beyond outstanding!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

Many thanks Louis:salute:: Great to have you back mate {bravo}}

All the best

Very nice figure Brad :salute:: Will you be collecting similar figures from the Trophy Salvation Army range?

Cheers

Thanks Martyn. Too be honest, I never considered it but may give it a thought now. Of course, I will have to wait for them to show up somewhere {eek3}

By the way, do you know the catalogue number for the Suffrsgette. Couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks.

Brad

Thanks Martyn. Too be honest, I never considered it but may give it a thought now. Of course, I will have to wait for them to show up somewhere {eek3}

By the way, do you know the catalogue number for the Suffrsgette. Couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks.

Brad

Hi Brad, there are a couple of sets on SA sets on Ebay at the moment

I'll have a look to see if I can find the catalogue number for you

Cheers

Martyn

Thanks, I saw those. Were all SA sets winter or Christmas sets. I haven't collected any of the winter sets and it could be an expensive proposition ^&grin

Thanks, I saw those. Were all SA sets winter or Christmas sets. I haven't collected any of the winter sets and it could be an expensive proposition ^&grin

Not that sure about SA sets but I think they were mainly Winter or Christmas related. My mate Richard had several bigger boxed sets that were "Specials" and they were not Xmas or Winter related.

Cheers

Brad

I've checked through my catalogues and can't find it...........but my mate Richard had one for sale 6 years ago at the London Show

I will check with him to see if he has a record of it, he sold his one at the Show

Cheers

Martyn

Thanks. The seller had the following number EBV 1117 but that didn't strike me as a Trophy number, although I could be wrong, of course.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back