Latest additions (4 Viewers)

NAVAL BRIGADE SAILOR

This figure was produced to go with the Camel Screw gun set that I pictured last week, he was only available for a very short time. The version shown here is a "Special" that was sold in a Vectis auction in 2013, I was very lucky to find him and have added him to my Boer War display.

Cheers

Martyn:)

BRITISH OFFICER - ANGLO BOER WAR

This was another find from the Vectis auction sale in 2013

Cheers

INDIAN MUTINY series

Set# M3.C - Sepoy kneeling firing

He has now joined the other Mutineers

Cheers

THE BOER WAR series

Set# - BEQ28 - UNLOADING THE SUPPLIES - ROYAL ARTILLERY

Cheers

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

Set# SEQ 3 - CAMEL SCREW GUN BATTERY- NAVAL BRIGADE

Cheers

I managed to pick up several early Trophy catalogues last week and found this info.

Back in the late 1980's and early 1990's Trophy used to issue "Updates" to their current catalogue. Here is a page from the January 1990 update, 25 years ago. As you can see there are several sets that are now extremely rare and sought after, they were all deleted at this time. Several were never reissued

From the same source, and as I don't collect Trophy Napoleonic sets, I have over 30 pages of Trophy Napoleonic set info available if anyone is interested, they are £10 + postage. I must add that there are very few pictures but the info includes invaluable uniform details inc colours etc

Cheers

I managed to pick up several early Trophy catalogues last week and found this info.

Back in the late 1980's and early 1990's Trophy used to issue "Updates" to their current catalogue. Here is a page from the January 1990 update, 25 years ago. As you can see there are several sets that are now extremely rare and sought after, they were all deleted at this time. Several were never reissued

From the same source, and as I don't collect Trophy Napoleonic sets, I have over 30 pages of Trophy Napoleonic set info available if anyone is interested, they are £10 + postage. I must add that there are very few pictures but the info includes invaluable uniform details inc colours etc

Cheers

Martyn: Congratulations on finding these sets. What is the difference between EQ26 and EQ27? Tommy

THE BOER WAR series

Set# - BEQ28 - UNLOADING THE SUPPLIES - ROYAL ARTILLERY

Cheers

Excellent addition Martyn, gotta love those non-combat sets. {bravo}}

Martyn: Congratulations on finding these sets. What is the difference between EQ26 and EQ27? Tommy

Was wondering the same thing myself ..... what say you Martyn? ^&grin

B. :salute::

Many thanks Tommy :salute::

EQ26 came with the mounted British Officer

EQ27 was without the mounted British Officer

Cheers

Last edited:
Excellent addition Martyn, gotta love those non-combat sets. {bravo}}

Was wondering the same thing myself ..... what say you Martyn? ^&grin

B. :salute::

Many thanks Buster :salute::

Cheers

THE STREETS OF OLD LONDON series

The Wheelwright

Cheers

attachment.php
Many thanks Tommy :salute:: EQ 27

Cheers

"Special "RA Engineer from set# EQ45 - Steam Road Transport - Traction Engine

Here he is with the regular Engineer

Cheers

Martyn,

I love the frequent posts of photos of your Trophy Collection.

Very inspiring.

Shane

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back