EGYPT and THE SUDAN

Set# DHS2 - YORK and LANCS Officer attacks Dervish with Battle Flag

Cheers

Martyn:)

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

Set# DS4/V - YORK and LANCS REGIMENTAL COLOUR

Cheers

Just picked this up. I am not sure if it's a complete set or not, but I really liked it - so.....

24th Reg. Victorian MASH Ambulance Section

Trophy%20EQ30%20-%2024th%20Reg.%20Victorian%20MASH%20Ambulance%20Section-XL.jpg

Just picked this up. I am not sure if it's a complete set or not, but I really liked it - so.....

24th Reg. Victorian MASH Ambulance Section

Trophy%20EQ30%20-%2024th%20Reg.%20Victorian%20MASH%20Ambulance%20Section-XL.jpg

Hi Zach

You have two complete sets there :salute::

One from the ANGLO ZULU WAR series EQ30/Z - M.A.S.H SET these are the Army Medical Corps figures with green bases along with the 24th wounded soldier sitting on the supply boxes, Ambulance and camp fire

The figures with brown bases are Scots Guards from the EGYPT and THE SUDAN series, EQ28 - UNLOADING THE WAGON

Very nice pick up {bravo}}

Cheers

Great pick up Zach. You may become a full fledged Trophy collector yet! ^&cool

It started as grabbing the civilians for my mother - but I just love the simple, glossy style of them!

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

Set# DS42 - Mounted Standard Bearer carrying the Black Flag of Khalifa Abdullahi

Cheers

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

Set# DS39 - MOUNTED ANSAR

Cheers

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

Set# SS51 - 2nd LIFE GUARDS - MOUNTED STANDARD BEARER

Cheers

Stunning figure Martyn.

As we both know, it's worth its weight in gold ^&cool

Brad

The current value of the camels on eBay reminds me of the auctions Clive won on eBay several years ago. He won -- I kid you not -- somewhere around 30 Trophy camels, maybe more. It was a lot anyway. As the seller was in the US and was skittish about sending them to the UK, I took charge of them for Clive. I looked at every one to make sure they were in good condition (they were). It was a sight to behold, I can tell you. As a token of my work in shipping them to him, Clive let me have a couple of them.

Nice camel Martyn. ^&cool

I've been fortunate to actually see Clive's camel collection, over 460 of various makes I believe! {eek3}.........very impressive sight to behold. ^&cool^&cool

Jeff :salute::

There's only one hard core = Martyn.

The rest of us are pikers.

Brad

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

Set# SS51 - 2nd LIFE GUARDS - MOUNTED STANDARD BEARER

Cheers

Can't spell dilleteteny = but there's nice, very nice, and drop dead gorgeous....................... That's gorgeous! jb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back