Latest additions (3 Viewers)

Who doesn't love pipers? One of my favorite sets is a set of Trophy pipers.

Yes, Martyn, Len did a terrific job with his Pipers. Yours look really good.

Brad

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

THE KHALIFA'S CHARGE AT OMDURMAN

Set# DS69 - HADENDOWAH#2

Cheers

Martyn:)

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

THE KHALIFA'S CHARGE AT OMDURMAN

Set# DS64 - THE RED FLAG OF THE DANAGLA

My thanks again go to Damian for allowing me to add this great set to my collection :salute::

Cheers

The American West of 1885 and no one loves a horse thief

A stern faced Marshal, astride his horse, pauses before giving the signal to one of his deputies to send a man who had committed the cardinal sin on his last ride.

This is the "Rough Justice" set from Trophy of Wales and my thanks go yet again to Damian for this set

Cheers

The American West of 1885 and no one loves a horse thief

A stern faced Marshal, astride his horse, pauses before giving the signal to one of his deputies to send a man who had committed the cardinal sin on his last ride.

This is the "Rough Justice" set from Trophy of Wales and my thanks go yet again to Damian for this set

Cheers

I usually tick the "like" box for anything Western by Len, Martyn - but can't actually bring myself to "like" this rather gruesome scene. Let's just say that I like the figures - but not what's actually going on here? Is that okay???:confused: jb

I usually tick the "like" box for anything Western by Len, Martyn - but can't actually bring myself to "like" this rather gruesome scene. Let's just say that I like the figures - but not what's actually going on here? Is that okay???:confused: jb

Hey jb that's perfectly OK ^&grin

Cheers

Congratulations Martyn on getting this set. This is the one set I need to finish the Wild West series.

Brad

Congratulations Martyn on getting this set. This is the one set I need to finish the Wild West series.

Brad

Many thanks Brad :salute:: It was also the last one I was after to complete the series

Cheers

Thanks go to my good mate Damian who paid a flying visit, literally, yesterday and added two new Dervish camel riders from THE KHALIFA'S CHARGE AT OMDURMAN to my collection

First off we have.....

Set# DS62 - ALI WAD HELU'S BATTLE FLAG

Many thanks Damian :salute::

Here is the other Dervish camel rider from THE KHALIFA'S CHARGE AT OMDURMAN that Damian found for me :salute::

Set# DS63 - THE BLACK FLAG OF THE MAHDI

Here are my four flag bearers from THE KHALIFA'S CHARGE AT OMDURMAN, three of which Damian found for me, thanks again mate :salute::

Cheers

Thanks go to my good mate Damian who paid a flying visit, literally, yesterday and added two new Dervish camel riders from THE KHALIFA'S CHARGE AT OMDURMAN to my collection

First off we have.....

Set# DS62 - ALI WAD HELU'S BATTLE FLAG

Many thanks Damian :salute::

This one gets my vote Martyn! :wink2: :rolleyes2: ^&grin :salute::

Jeff

This one gets my vote Martyn! :wink2: :rolleyes2: ^&grin :salute::

Jeff

Many thanks Jeff :salute:: He has traveled the globe, going from Wales to Texas, then to Canada and back to Surrey ^&grin

Cheers

I've had a very successful two weeks tracking down a few missing Dragon Crest sets to add to the collection

Here is another set I had been after for a while

Set# DE37 - TROOPER NUMBER 1 - 21st LANCERS - THE BATTLE OF OMDURMAN

Cheers

Here is the last set I needed to complete the 21st Lancers series from Dragon Crest

Set# DE37B - TROOPER NUMBER 3 - 21st LANCERS - BATTLE OF OMDURMAN

Cheers

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

Set# ACW23ELT -TOM BURNEY - TERRYS TEXAS RANGERS

He will be making an appearance at the London Show in December....along with a few ACW other sets :wink2:

Cheers

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

HAND2HAND set# DHTA1 - SEAFORTH OFFICER and DERVISH

Cheers

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

HAND2HAND set# DHTA2 - SEAFORTH PRIVATE and DERVISH

Cheers

EGYPT and THE SUDAN

HAND2HAND set# DHTA3 - SEAFORTH PRIVATE and DERVISH