Latest additions (3 Viewers)

Found at the London Show last Saturday

THE HIGHLAND BRIGADE series....the set also appeared in the TEL EL-KEBIR series

Set# SS30/V - GORDON HIGHLANDERS - ADVANCING, this set has no Officer or Piper but is an "ADD-ON" to set# SS30

Cheers

Martyn:)

TEL EL-KEBIR series

Set# DEQ49POR - POST OFFICE RIFLES NORDENFELDT MACHINE GUN

Cheers

ANGLO BOER WAR series

1st Battalion THE QUEEN'S (ROYAL WEST SURREY) REGIMENT - MAXIM GUN ON WHEELED CARRIAGE "Special"

Cheers

THE CRIMEA "The War with Russia" series

My special thanks go to Tommy (WTAllison) for tracking down this set for me :salute::

Set# CWS7 - A STRETCHER PARTY - 2 RUSSIAN STRETCHER BEARERS with wounded COSSACK

I had been looking for this set for a very long time, it completes my Trophy Crimean War series

Thanks again Tommy

Great looking addition Martyn and congrats on completing your Crimean War collection ..... and well done Tommy! {bravo}}

B. :salute::

Great looking addition Martyn and congrats on completing your Crimean War collection ..... and well done Tommy! {bravo}}

B. :salute::

Many thanks Buster :salute::

All the best

TEL EL-KEBIR series

POST OFFICE RIFLES OFFICER

Originally part of set # DE1V - Front Rank his facial features are different from my other Officer.

Cheers

Found at the London Show last Saturday

THE HIGHLAND BRIGADE series....the set also appeared in the TEL EL-KEBIR series

Set# SS30/V - GORDON HIGHLANDERS - ADVANCING, this set has no Officer or Piper but is an "ADD-ON" to set# SS30

Cheers

I just acquired the same set this week. Do you have a picture of the command set SS30?

Jim

EGYPT and THE SUDAN series

COLDSTREAM GUARDS

Four single figures

2 x set#FSO.18 - PRIVATES ADVANCING
1 x set#S.8 - PRIVATE STANDING AT THE READY
1 x PRIVATE STANDING AT THE READY from set#ES3

Cheers

Thanks Martyn. Did Trophy make several of these Lancers or was this the only one.

Brad

Thanks Martyn. Did Trophy make several of these Lancers or was this the only one.

Brad

Hi Brad

It was the only one for the TEK series. Apart from another one in the WW1 series I think it was the only one in an action pose

All the best

Hi Brad

It was the only one for the TEK series. Apart from another one in the WW1 series I think it was the only one in an action pose

All the best

They were made with different colors for the lady's dress. My version has a lime green dress.

Jim

I have seen different versions. I have a couple of newsboys that are painted differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back