Latest additions (3 Viewers)

I have seen different versions. I have a couple of newsboys that are painted differently.

The Trophy Ladies appear in various dress and jacket/coat colours, the MKL catalogue shows the Lady wearing a dark maroon jacket and black skirt which looks very smart.

Cheers

Martyn:)

TEL EL-KEBIR series

Set# TEQ3 - COLDSTREAM GUARDS - Advancing

Cheers

As previously mentioned, in the T & C range there are several sets painted differently such as the newsboys, match sellers and veterans band; I have several of these differently painted sets in my collection.

As previously mentioned, in the T & C range there are several sets painted differently such as the newsboys, match sellers and veterans band; I have several of these differently painted sets in my collection.

Hi Brad

Do you have the newsboy with the "GORDON" headline, he's one I would like to find ^&cool

All the best

Martyn,

I will check but I doubt it. If I do, it's yours.

Brad

Hi Brad

That's very kind of you :salute::

I have seen several figures with different headlines but last spotted, and missed, the "Gordon" figure about 5 years ago on Ebay

All the best

INDIAN MUTINY

WILLIAM RUSSELL WAR CORRESPONDENT "Special"

A similar figure was released in the Crimean War series but minus the neck flap

Cheers

This set, DH3A -SEAFORTH HIGHLANDERS - THE COLUMN 2, had been on my wants list for a few years and it has arrived safely at the depot in Woking this week^&grin {bravo}}

Here it is with set# DH2A - SEAFORTH HIGHLANDERS - THE COLUMN, this set includes a Corporal

This set completes my Dragon Crest Seaforth Highlanders Sudan series

Cheers

Congrats on your latest addition Martyn, very nice ..... early Christmas present? :smile2:

B.

Congrats on your latest addition Martyn, very nice ..... early Christmas present? :smile2:

B.

Many thanks Buster ...a little treat for me after spending a small fortune on young Archie ^&grin :salute::

All the best

THE INDIAN ARMY series

Set# IA8V - INDIAN MOUNTAIN ARTILLERY with BRITISH OFFICER

Cheers

THE NORTH WEST FRONTIER series

Set EQ16A - MOUNTAIN ARTILLERY SCREW GUN BATTERY

Set EQ17A - MOUNTAIN ARTILLERY AMMUNITION MULE

Cheers

Cheers

Nice get Martyn! I've always liked those Mountain screw gun sets. Did Trophy ever do one for WWI?

Nice get Martyn! I've always liked those Mountain screw gun sets. Did Trophy ever do one for WWI?

Thanks Louis :salute::

In the WW1 series Trophy made a Turkish Screw gun battery, set# GA17 along with an Ammunition mule set# GA18, they also made various Ammunition mule sets

Cheers

Thanks Louis :salute::

In the WW1 series Trophy made a Turkish Screw gun battery, set# GA17 along with an Ammunition mule set# GA18, they also made various Ammunition mule sets

Cheers

Well than, I guess I am going to have to start collecting Trophy WWI Turks!{sm4}

Louis: Take a look at photos 37 and 38 from my album 10-Trophy WWI. Tommy

Great photos, Tommy! I am seriously thinking about starting to collect Trophy WWI Russians and Turks, as if a friend comes though for me, I may have the last of the WWI vehicle and big gun sets I am after by as soon as tomorrow.

Cheers

Very nice addition Martyn, difficult to imagine there's anything left to add to any of the Trophy ranges you collect.:rolleyes2:^&grin

All the best

B.:salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back