Leaving the forum. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men Form in....March.......:rolleyes:......I'll have to leave to Lord Nelson for the time being...

WELLINGTON

Brad, this thread was started by someone that wanted to quit the forum with a friendly departure and I don't believe it is fair to continue any sort of debate here, I suggest it be closed as you did the K & C bias thread.

I agree with the suggestion of a poll, not on which company is the most popular as that is clearly K & C, but more to the point "Should K & C be listed at the top of the manufacturers list" considerating the fact that all others are in alphabetical order.

Men Form in....March.......:rolleyes:......I'll have to leave to Lord Nelson for the time being...

WELLINGTON

Hi Wellington,

Can i ask a historical question of you?.In the talk we had on Saturday night the author of 'Hell Riders' told us that in Wellingtons whole career he never lost a single cannon,is this true?:eek:

Rob

Brad, this thread was started by someone that wanted to quit the forum with a friendly departure and I don't believe it is fair to continue any sort of debate here, I suggest it be closed as you did the K & C bias thread.

I agree with the suggestion of a poll, not on which company is the most popular as that is clearly K & C, but more to the point "Should K & C be listed at the top of the manufacturers list" considerating the fact that all others are in alphabetical order.

Oz if you not happy go set up your own forum ok ;)
Just change the record it boring Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oz,

Excellent suggestion. It is now closed as it outlived its usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back