Life of Jesus (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
King & Country has unveiled another line, called Life of Jesus. Gordon built a small diorama with figures from that time in front of a desert building that looks very interesting, are very well done and will have a lot of appeal, particularly to non TS collectors. The range is 1/30 scale.

I think a lot of people were impressed. I know I was.

King & Country has unveiled another line, called Life of Jesus. Gordon built a small diorama with figures from that time in front of a desert building that looks very interesting, are very well done and will have a lot of appeal, particularly to non TS collectors. The range is 1/30 scale.
So that would include Romans, no?

Now, this is going to be a very interesting range. Many, many paths to follow. -- lancer

This range is supposed to go from nativity to crucifxion so I believe the answer on Romans is yes.

I'm sure that is a way of using the new building from the Middle East sets and can therefore be put into further use by K&C collectors. You can use them for WW2 North Africa, WW1 Charge at Bersheeba (coming very soon) , the Saracens & Crusaders, and now with Romans for the life of Christ.

Now that is a multi useful diorama!

The civilians form thet period can also be used in the all those listed periods too... and what about camels and donkeys ????

Very clever Andy!!!!

John

Brad

Please post a picture this small diorama.:eek:

This range is supposed to go from nativity to crucifxion so I believe the answer on Romans is yes.

Brad,

"Life of Jesus" - from nativity to crucifxion. This is interesting.

A couple of pictures would be very helpful.

How many sets are there in this series ?

With Kind Thanks, Raymond.:)

That is going to make a great diorama with the Light Horse charging by.
I am guessing this series out before Christmas.
Think of the possibilities !
Yet another series that the Desert Village can go with. I can see Andy has done some serious planning ahead with those buildings.

You are right about the timing of this paticular release, Brett.

A real marketing strategy to the masses, as its only 3 'shopping' months to Christmas.

John

Wow! What an unexpected surprise! Thanks for the report Brad, we really appreciate it :). Enjoy the show!

Joe

And thank you Warbuff26 for posting the flyer and close-up pics! Very nice of you to take the time to do this for those who cannot attend. This new line looks very intriguing, to say the least, with a lot of potential to expand in any number of directions. Thanks again and enjoy the show!

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back