London March 2017 Show Supplement (1 Viewer)

Hi Roy,
Thanks for your excellent photos of Saturday's show. Just wondering if you took any shots of Alexander's Toy Soldiers tables. Really interested to see any new mounted Napoleonic cavalry that they might have showcased.
Thanks again for your excellent coverage.
All the best
acw cavalry

Thank,s Roy I've got to get to a soldier show 1 day with a fistful of knicker.

Thank you all for your kind comments :)

ACW - I did make a note on your request before the show. I shall put on ATS, Little Legion next. (Just general shots of the stands I'm afraid.)

John - I did take most of the pics during "Early Bird" and a couple as people were beginning to pack away. Look forward to hopefully seeing you
again in June :)

Attachments

• ATS1.jpg
    ATS1.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 308
  • ATS2.jpg
    ATS2.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 307
  • ATS3.jpg
    ATS3.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 304
  • ATS4.jpg
    ATS4.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 301
ATS continued:

Attachments

• ATS5.jpg
    ATS5.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 309
  • ATS6.jpg
    ATS6.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 316
  • ATS7.jpg
    ATS7.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 316
  • ATS8.jpg
    ATS8.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 311
  • ATS9.jpg
    ATS9.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 309
Little Legion:

Attachments

• ll1.jpg
    ll1.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 310
  • ll2.jpg
    ll2.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 314
  • ll3.jpg
    ll3.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 311
  • ll4.jpg
    ll4.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 328
Irregular miniatures:

Attachments

• im1.jpg
    im1.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 296
  • im2.jpg
    im2.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 298
  • im3.jpg
    im3.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 305
  • im4.jpg
    im4.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 304
  • im5.jpg
    im5.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 297
Hi Bruce,

I have just been through all I took - I'm afraid not. It wasn't planned, I can't believe I didn't catch you in any of them.

I usually only take photos of the JJD Products and post on the John Jenkins pages. This time I went round as well, taking photos to give a fair idea of the whole show
(in case the usual posters didn't make it.) Fortunately Andy did. I'm afraid I didn't have time to visit every stand.

I will make sure I catch your stand at the June show - and post!

I did however catch your stand at last years Birmingham show.

Cheers,

Roy

They are nice pics. Thanks

I did take a pic of our new Japanese on the stand, so here it is:

IMG_0150.JPG

They are nice pics. Thanks

I did take a pic of our new Japanese on the stand, so here it is:

View attachment 209759

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the pic. They look like they would give K&C's Japanese a run for their money :)
Just wondering if you would be thinking of doing US Marines of that standard to complement them. It's not really
my area but I've always loved "The Pacific" tv series and would be tempted.

Great pictures Roy, many thanks and much appreciated.

B. :salute::

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the pic. They look like they would give K&C's Japanese a run for their money :)
Just wondering if you would be thinking of doing US Marines of that standard to complement them. It's not really
my area but I've always loved "The Pacific" tv series and would be tempted.

Working on Uncle Sam's Misguided Children as we speak.

Also Merrills Marauders!

Semper Fi

Thank you all for your kind comments :)

ACW - I did make a note on your request before the show. I shall put on ATS, Little Legion next. (Just general shots of the stands I'm afraid.)

John - I did take most of the pics during "Early Bird" and a couple as people were beginning to pack away. Look forward to hopefully seeing you
again in June :)

Many thanks Roy,
I know how distracting it can be at the show with all those toy soldier "goodies" on offer. My budget never runs as far as the figures I want to add to my collection.
Thanks again.
Martin

A big thank you to all who posted photos. Looks like it was another great show! There was a lot of great stuff on display, my favorites being JJD and FL.
Looks like there was barely any knc presence there. Not surprised though w/ knc slipping and FL, JJD, TG rising.

Joe

A big thank you to all who posted photos. Looks like it was another great show! There was a lot of great stuff on display, my favorites being JJD and FL.
Looks like there was barely any knc presence there. Not surprised though w/ knc slipping and FL, JJD, TG rising.

Joe

If I'm not mistaken I saw tables K&C displayed throughout Andy's photos... maybe not in year's past when you had UK&KC tables covered the bottom half of the floor, as far as the slipping thing everyone has a opinion I guess.

Hi Bill,
I was curious, was Asset at the fair this time? Could not seem to see them in neither decks of pitures...I was wondering if Anne was bringing any new releases again...
Last time she had great new releases covering the British Overseas Little Wars during the Victorian Era.....
Cheers
Luiz

Thank you Bill,
These photos and those made by Andy really give us from abroad a great idea of the event and what was on display and will be offered .....
Cheers
Luiz

Hi Bill,
I was curious, was Asset at the fair this time? Could not seem to see them in neither decks of pitures...I was wondering if Anne was bringing any new releases again...
Last time she had great new releases covering the British Overseas Little Wars during the Victorian Era.....
Cheers
Luiz

Hi Luiz,

Yes, Asset was there. (I'm afraid I had to refer to the guide map of traders to confirm) :eek:
Checked through my pics - this is the only one I have (a blow up from a main pic.) The two asset tables are on the ground floor, extreme right.
(Lady in Blue - long hair, man in red check shirt facing.) Sorry, couldn't say if there were any new products.

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 257
Show plan of Vendors:

Attachments

• img20170330_08575533.jpg
    img20170330_08575533.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 265
Steve Weston Plastics:

Attachments

• sw1.jpg
    sw1.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 255
  • sw2.jpg
    sw2.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 252
  • sw3.jpg
    sw3.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 248
  • sw4.jpg
    sw4.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 259
Morgan Miniatures:

Attachments

• IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 256
Well that's pretty much it from me................ Just like to end on a purely personal note -

Whilst loitering around the Grey Goose stand (as you do.....) ^&grin snapping the new JJD prototypes, this gentleman turned round to me and asked if I was "Old Bill" {eek3}

What a nice chap - a real character :) He is a fellow collector from Austria and it turned out he had seen my Leuthen thread and we had a chat about Leuthen and a few other things.

If you happen to see this my friend - it was a great pleasure talking to you :salute:: and yes............... The Austrians should have won ;)

Cheers!

Roy

Attachments

• IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back