London Show - December 2015 (1 Viewer)

Centurion....the scenic is a David of TMT fame!

Jeff

Attachments

• CS1.JPG
    CS1.JPG
    422.9 KB · Views: 324
  • CS2.JPG
    CS2.JPG
    379.8 KB · Views: 327
  • CS3.JPG
    CS3.JPG
    435.2 KB · Views: 320
Various.......

Jeff

Attachments

• V01.JPG
    V01.JPG
    327.2 KB · Views: 329
  • V02.JPG
    V02.JPG
    306.8 KB · Views: 329
  • V03.JPG
    V03.JPG
    287.4 KB · Views: 329
  • V04.JPG
    V04.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 325
  • V05.JPG
    V05.JPG
    224.1 KB · Views: 313
More various...

Jeff

Attachments

• V06.JPG
    V06.JPG
    209.2 KB · Views: 330
  • V07.JPG
    V07.JPG
    273.6 KB · Views: 329
  • V08.JPG
    V08.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 330
  • V09.JPG
    V09.JPG
    212.4 KB · Views: 317
  • V10.JPG
    V10.JPG
    241.8 KB · Views: 329
and more....

Jeff

Attachments

• V11.JPG
    V11.JPG
    308.7 KB · Views: 325
  • V12.JPG
    V12.JPG
    244.4 KB · Views: 323
  • V13.JPG
    V13.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 331
  • V14.JPG
    V14.JPG
    419.6 KB · Views: 317
  • V15.JPG
    V15.JPG
    267.2 KB · Views: 331
and still more...

Jeff

Attachments

• V16.JPG
    V16.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 333
  • V17.JPG
    V17.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 343
  • V18.JPG
    V18.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 340
  • V19.JPG
    V19.JPG
    256.5 KB · Views: 339
  • V20.JPG
    V20.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 341

Jeff

Attachments

• V21.JPG
    V21.JPG
    353.1 KB · Views: 344
  • V22.JPG
    V22.JPG
    333 KB · Views: 332
  • V23.JPG
    V23.JPG
    345.8 KB · Views: 344
  • V25.JPG
    V25.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 340
  • V26.JPG
    V26.JPG
    220.9 KB · Views: 347
To finish off, some old (apparently) rare glossy item at a knock down price! :rolleyes2::wink2:^&grin

Jeff :salute::

Attachments

• V24.JPG
    V24.JPG
    289 KB · Views: 339
Thank You Gazza, Jeff and others for the fine photos of the show. I appreciate your efforts. John

Well this December show was a real hoot and was great to catch up with all the usual Brit suspects and the lads from the Netherlands (Harrie, Richard, I hope you got home safe as I'm sure that sea crossing would have been pretty choppy last night). Also an absolute pleasure to have a drink or two with our two American colleagues Dave (accompanied by his 10 year old son) and Paul-hope you found the British beer to your taste. Here's a few shots of the Froggers taking time out from the show in what has become our favourite watering hole in Islington.

Apologies for the slight darkness, it's a great pub which serves the best homemade meat pies in the whole of London-but has very subdued lighting especially when the screens are showing Manchester City being slaughtered by Stoke (that's a soccer match guys)

Gentlemen Attention: Our beloved leader 4 star general Rob Wilson- after a 12 month AWOL- was back in command of the Brit Brigade.......and he bought me a drink. Good to see you back Rob

For my sins it was a family affair with Mrs Reb, our daughter and son-in-law. Couldn't persuade them to come to the show but joined us for lunch.

..........and me!

Many thanks to all you guys for assembling together as our tribute to our absent and honourable colleague- Trooper. God Bless him and may he rest in peace. One of these two photo shots will be included within the 4 page memorial feature in the next edition of The Toy Soldier Collector.

Catch some of you Froggers again at the April show.

Bob the Reb

Superb pics from everyone on this thread, just excellent pics and between you you've covered it so well.

And Bob my friend, great pics and thank you for your kind words:salute::. Was great to see you and Trudi and to be back among you all and to welcome Dave,Paul and Scott and Richard and Harry's friend who's name I didn't quite catch. Was one of the best gatherings yet and can't wait for April.:smile2:

All the best

Rob

Thank you all again for the photos.

For UK Reb: I did happen to see the Man City Stoke match yesterday. The score could have been a lot worse. You have to wonder how long Pelligrini has. Fortunately, the Gunners won. Arsenal to Yanks ^&grin

Thanks Gazza a great way to start the day,really like the new TGM offerings and Romans hopefully that range expands rapidly.

Who make the viking mate it is a beauty ?

The picture was taken from my tables at the Show.
For collectors in Europe, they can get it from me, www.hadriansvilla.de
Thanks
Marcus

Well this December show was a real hoot and was great to catch up with all the usual Brit suspects and the lads from the Netherlands (Harrie, Richard, I hope you got home safe as I'm sure that sea crossing would have been pretty choppy last night). Also an absolute pleasure to have a drink or two with our two American colleagues Dave (accompanied by his 10 year old son) and Paul-hope you found the British beer to your taste. Here's a few shots of the Froggers taking time out from the show in what has become our favourite watering hole in Islington.

Apologies for the slight darkness, it's a great pub which serves the best homemade meat pies in the whole of London-but has very subdued lighting especially when the screens are showing Manchester City being slaughtered by Stoke (that's a soccer match guys)

Gentlemen Attention: Our beloved leader 4 star general Rob Wilson- after a 12 month AWOL- was back in command of the Brit Brigade.......and he bought me a drink. Good to see you back Rob

For my sins it was a family affair with Mrs Reb, our daughter and son-in-law. Couldn't persuade them to come to the show but joined us for lunch.

Catch some of you Froggers again at the April show.

Bob the Reb

Bob,

Great photo's. Made me smile. You guys get people posting images of the stuff us manufacturers and retailers have on show for those that can't make it and us poor souls landlocked at our tables get images of you guys drinking down the pub!

Yeah, jealousy {sm4}{sm4}

I did ask someone to smuggle me a pint back but..... They failed {sm4}{sm4}

Thanks for all the photo"s guys. really missed the traditional get-together and lunch in the pub, but judging from all the red noses ....(or was it really that cold??) it looks like you all had a good time!!......Missed our chat but hope to see you all next time.

Regards Steve

Looked like another great show! One of these days I've just got to attend one of these! The sheer magnitude of product is overwhelming. Thanks to all who document these events for us who can only peer thru the computer, its much appreciated. :salute::

Hi Guys....{sm4}:confused::confused:Have been trying to figure out what type of mountain gun is this one TG has matched to these two FFL soldiers.....The barrel does not resemble any of the contemporary French guns and would need to see the breach and trail so as to have a more firm assessment.......:confused:^&confuse
Cheers
A_C

Hi Gazza,

Loved all your pictures, thanks for posting them!
BY any chance did you get more information on the nice FFL artillery piece, you took a Picture :D:salute::
It seems a very interesting little set....

Hi Gazza,

Loved all your pictures, thanks for posting them!
BY any chance did you get more information on the nice FFL artillery piece, you took a Picture :D:salute::
It seems a very interesting little set....

Sorry just took the pic so no more info from me

Gazza

As always wonderful coverage at the London show yesterday, thanks to all the fellas that took the time to post here...Sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back