London Show - December 2015 (2 Viewers)

Hi Guys,

Great seeing everyone and making some new friends as well! I think my son was totally overwhelmed by the sights at the show. In his words, "I didn't know there were so many types of toy soldiers out there!" So with that I think a new collector has been hatched...

I have some photos of the WBritains offerings from the Club event and will post them soon. Needless to say there are some very cool things brewing with Britains for the coming year!.

Dave

Thanks for all the photos and recap gentlemen! It is fun to see all the 'flavors' of TS at that show!

Julie

Many thanks to all who took the time to take pictures and then post them of this wonderful show. Glad to see so many of our members were able to get together and enjoy each others company. Great coverage, men. :salute:: -- Al

Hi Guys,

Great seeing everyone and making some new friends as well! I think my son was totally overwhelmed by the sights at the show. In his words, "I didn't know there were so many types of toy soldiers out there!" So with that I think a new collector has been hatched...

I have some photos of the WBritains offerings from the Club event and will post them soon. Needless to say there are some very cool things brewing with Britains for the coming year!.

Dave

Was really good to see you Dave , have a great Christmas mate
Rob

Thanks for all the photos and recap gentlemen! It is fun to see all the 'flavors' of TS at that show!

Julie

You are going to have to come over to the December show one year Julie, we would all make you welcome :cool: Just do not expect the level of excellence you are used to with coffee and pancakes though {sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Rob,

It was great to see you out and about too, you look great and well on the mend! I wish the pub hadn't had the football game going so loud but it was great to talk to you and all the other guys and have a couple of beers as well! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas too!

Dave

You are going to have to come over to the December show one year Julie, we would all make you welcome :cool: Just do not expect the level of excellence you are used to with coffee and pancakes though {sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Hey mate just wantes to say that I really like your stuff, the detail is great and the pictures do not do it justice!

I managed to get upstairs just before I had ti leave and your set ups were really life like, almost like stills from old colour war films!

Cheers! Scott

Hey mate just wantes to say that I really like your stuff, the detail is great and the pictures do not do it justice!

I managed to get upstairs just before I had ti leave and your set ups were really life like, almost like stills from old colour war films!

Cheers! Scott

Wow!

Thanks Scott, we try our best.

Best regards,

Malcolm.

LITTLE LEGION

Some more massed displays

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn, do these tired old eyes deceive me or do I really see some 24th Foot figures with sennett hats on ..... hey, what's up with that! ^&grin

B.

Martyn, do these tired old eyes deceive me or do I really see some 24th Foot figures with sennett hats on ..... hey, what's up with that! ^&grin

B.

Well spotted Buster :salute::

Mike told me a while ago that he wanted to add a few 24th veterans to the ranks wearing sun hats that have replaced the Foreign Service Helmet.....here they are

They are based on this drawing from these Osprey

OSPREY Men at Arms 57 - THE ZULU WAR page 17
OSPREY Warrior 83 - BRITISH INFANTRYMAN IN SOUTH AFRICA 1977-81

All the best

Well spotted Buster :salute::

Mike told me a while ago that he wanted to add a few 24th veterans to the ranks wearing sun hats that have replaced the Foreign Service Helmet.....here they are

They are based on this drawing from these Osprey

OSPREY Men at Arms 57 - THE ZULU WAR page 17
OSPREY Warrior 83 - BRITISH INFANTRYMAN IN SOUTH AFRICA 1977-81

All the best

Martyn, thanks for that picture and info ..... looks like my next LL order list just got a wee bit longer. :smile2:

Thanks mate. :salute::

B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back