London Show December 2016 - Pictures (1 Viewer)

Guys
Just back from London tonight and got to say a great show, great company and that burger & beer deal was something else. For me our social gatherings are what make the Islington shows something rather special. Really good to see our Dutch Frogger friends Harrie & Richard again as they always add that special European je ne se quois touch to our gatherings. Jeff, James, Andy, Glyn, Simon, Martyn always an absolute pleasure to be in your company.

Also a big thank you from me to Gazza who very kindly presented me with the W.Britain Exclusive show figure of First Sergeant Patrick O'Connor of the 15th Alabama Regiment. Gary you're a gentleman and a scholar many thanks for your generosity.

As I told you guys I'll be in Australia for the March show so will catch you all hopefully at the June bash where we might also have a couple of our American cousins within our company.

Bob

I really miss this great gathering! If you all or some of you decide to come to Chicago let me know because I am working to be there as well! Dave

As I told you guys I'll be in Australia for the March show so will catch you all hopefully at the June bash where we might also have a couple of our American cousins within our company.

Bob

I'm also planning on being there for the June Show, so see you all in 6 month's time :)

John

The last 20 photos show a small amount of the vast selection of items on sale at the show - mind blowing what is available at times!...

Jeff

The Victorian stable looks familiar. Didn't someone here in the forum make one that was similar?

Prost!
Brad

And thank you all for your efforts to take the pictures and get them posted. I know how much work it can be, first, just to stop and take pictures as you browse a show like this, and then to prepare and post them online.

Prost!
Brad

Thank you for all your photos and commentary guys! It is much appreciated by many :)

Julie

Many thanks to all of those who took the time to take and post photographs for those of us that couldn't be there. Much appreciated.

Great photos of Asset, they do have a very large and varied range. They will do overseas orders, just a bit of a hassle getting payment to them that is all.

Here is a video from Toy Soldier Collector Magazine that was uploaded to youtube, just click on the photo and the video should play.

[h=5]Toy Soldier Collector Magazine[/h]5 hrs ·

Review of our December Toy Soldier Show.... thank you to everyone who visited and of course our superb traders... thank you all for your support and see at our March 25th 2017 show

My Slideshow
I created this video with the YouTube Slideshow Creator (http://www.youtube.com/uplo

If you mean from post 5 - they are new sculpts from T.Gunn

Gazza

Thanks Gazza. Looks like the early version of the Jeep, the GP

Attachments

• Early Jeep 1940.jpg
    Early Jeep 1940.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Am I missing something, or was Ready4Action not featured in any of these pictures at all?

I am pretty sure I was there on Saturday!

If I am being dim, please point me in the direction of a picture of our stand.

kind regards

Bruce

www.r4a.info

Guys
Just back from London tonight and got to say a great show, great company and that burger & beer deal was something else. For me our social gatherings are what make the Islington shows something rather special. Really good to see our Dutch Frogger friends Harrie & Richard again as they always add that special European je ne se quois touch to our gatherings. Jeff, James, Andy, Glyn, Simon, Martyn always an absolute pleasure to be in your company.

Also a big thank you from me to Gazza who very kindly presented me with the W.Britain Exclusive show figure of First Sergeant Patrick O'Connor of the 15th Alabama Regiment. Gary you're a gentleman and a scholar many thanks for your generosity.

Bob

Smashing pic Bob, hope you guys all had a blast and sorry couldn't be with you this time.

Rob

Smashing pic Bob, hope you guys all had a blast and sorry couldn't be with you this time.

Rob

Hi Rob,

You were missed on Saturday I'm sure of that! ^&confuse^&grin^&grin There's always next year - I will be going in June (the last show at the BDC) so hope to see you then.

All the best :salute::

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back