London Show December - Pictures (2 Viewers)

Near the end now.........a few more of the many, many items available.

Jeff

Attachments

• 186.jpg
    186.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 327
  • 187.jpg
    187.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 322
  • 188.jpg
    188.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 323
  • 189.jpg
    189.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 322
  • 190.jpg
    190.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 322
These are my last photos......

Jeff :salute::

Attachments

• 191.jpg
    191.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 326
  • 192.jpg
    192.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 328
  • 193.jpg
    193.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 350
  • 194.jpg
    194.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 325
  • 195.jpg
    195.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 326
We have posted quite a few photos between us and to be honest they have covered a third of what was on offer for sale yesterday.

One of the most enjoyable aspects of going to the show is to catch up with your mates and also the manufacturers and dealers. Who knows a suggestion or comment may come to fruition in the future - I wish! :wink2:

Enough of me - I'm off for a drink. :salute::

Jeff

Hi Chaps, my first show and have seemed to have got my fat stomach into quite a few pics :smile2:

Thanks for the pics, Gazza, they really make my Sunday morning :)

Are these by ASSET ???? Look like some that I bought from Anne in June at the last Toy Soldier Show I was at.

attachment.php

John

John

You are right - they are Asset, not Sarum as I thought. As a Matt collector, Glossy's are another world ^&grin^&grin

Gazza

Thanks guys, huge effort here. Those camera's ran hot. Great to be able to study tables at length and with the ability to increase the size of the photo on the iPad, you can pick up so much detail. Almost as good as being there, but not quite. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I have, viewing the extensive range of photo's. Well done. Robin.

Thank you for the excellent coverage as usual. After an hour of viewing, I was going to take a break, but I was afraid of losing my place. So I continued, taking an hour & a half. I saw a pic of Martyn for the first time. Its always good to put a face to a name. Thanks guys.

Thanks Gazza, Jeff, UK Bod and all who took these great pictures of the show. Truly appreciate your efforts to keep us informed. I salute you all. John:salute:::salute::

Fantastic job, as always, by Gazza, Martyn, Jeff and Andy covering the London Show and all the great cottage UK toy soldier makers ..... very much appreciated.

B. :salute::

Many thanks to all involved for bringing the London show to life. Magnificent coverage. The variety is staggering. Thank you for bringing color to my Sunday.:salute:: -- Al

Gazza, Jeff, Martyn and Andy -
Your cover a show like no other! Thank you so much for all of your time and effort. I wish I could have been there, but this is the next best thing-
Cheers,
Joe

thumbs-up1.png

Thanks fella,s for making the London show enjoyable even on the other side of the planet.

Thanks fella,s for making the London show enjoyable even on the other side of the planet.

Yes,

I'll 'second' that comment from Wayne .... a great set of images and looks like a full house for the show with loads of happy collectors and sellers all round.

But.... where is the picture of the lads at the pub at lunchtime ... something not to be missed out on :) :)

That's speaking from personal experience :)

John

Thank u guys for sending pictures of London show
U guys sent London to US
Thank u again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back