London Show Pictures - December 2013 (1 Viewer)

BTSC had some very nice sets on display.

Jeff

Attachments

• 147.jpg
    147.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 433
  • 148.jpg
    148.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 428
Just a quick thank you to all the fellows who took the time to post a lot of great photos, the vast variety of product at the show is always a pleasure to look at and enjoy...Sammy

The last ones from me I'm afraid - just a few more of the vast selection of TS related products for sale on the day!

Roll on March! :salute::

Jeff

Attachments

• 149.jpg
    149.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 437
  • 150.jpg
    150.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 432
  • 151.jpg
    151.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 428
  • 152.jpg
    152.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 436
  • 153.jpg
    153.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 432
Thank you so much for taking these great photos and taking the time to post them. Watching them (and the ones from the Chicago show) are always highlights of my collecting years.

Regards,
Paulo

It was a very enjoyable weekend and it was nice to see everybody again
pity that rob was not there
but next year better.

Front row detachment (left to right):

Harrie (Normandy1944), Glyn (RAMC), Dave (CelticDave)

Rear rank (left to right)

Steve (AIDMAN), Richard (Hoogri), James (EversoEasy), Lord Robert of UK Rebshire, Jeff the Armpit sniffer (aujj65) and Snapslikeatwig Andy (UK_BOD)

Bar staff report: significant improvement over recent years. In fact, got better as the afternoon went on - no direct link has been established for this in relation to beer consumption.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Brad,
I should have made the distinction. Jeff is bang on re the price, although Clive did say that although the standard price was £800, he could do me a special deal and let me have it for £1,000.
Still working out if that's a good deal or not.....{sm2}.

Bankers! ^&grin

Very! It's hard to resist a very tall man with a soothing voice! {eek3}

Thank you guys for making me feel so welcome,

was really nice to see you all.

I think next time ill book a later train so I can stay in the Pub longer :)

Dave

Thanks for all the pics. It always renews my interest in toy soldiers. Special thanks to Wraith for the group pub pic. The people in the hobby is just as important as the toy soldiers we collect.

Thank you guys for making me feel so welcome,

was really nice to see you all.

I think next time ill book a later train so I can stay in the Pub longer :)

Dave

Good man!

Good to meet you too Dave.
Cheers
Simon

Thanks for all the pics. It always renews my interest in toy soldiers. Special thanks to Wraith for the group pub pic. The people in the hobby is just as important as the toy soldiers we collect.

If you met most of them, you might reconsider.....^&grin:wink2:

If you met most of them, you might reconsider.....^&grin:wink2:

Devilishly handsome and well chiseled lad wearing a Top Gun t-shirt excluded I'm sure. :rolleyes2:^&grin

B. :salute::

Thanks Gazza and Jeff for your efforts in recording this great show, so I could see what I was missing.:salute::, Robin.

Outstanding job Gazza, Jeff, Martyn and Wraith,

It’s always a challenge and plenty of work to take photos, edit them and then finally post them quickly for all of us around the world to enjoy.

Again, thank you all for making the big sacrifice.

Carlos

Thanks fella,s for taking the time and effort to post the pics,thoroughly enjoyed browsing through them.

Thanks soooo much!! You guys made a fantastic job covering the show! We really feel ourselves making part of it. The London shows are always very well - IMHO best - documented; next year we`ll be even happier if you should go to Chicago to do the same...^&grin {sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Thank you, everyone for posting such wonderful pictures.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back