London Show Pictures - December 2013 (1 Viewer)

Looks like a fantastic time from what i can see by all the wonderful pictures that you all posted. Wish i was there since its about 9 degrees f in iowa. Just want to say thanks to evryone who reported in and took all the great pictues. Makes me want to be there next year

Well ,its was said 1,000 times and i want to say a Big thank you to all who took the time to takes photos and share them on this forum, it was like being their, Im new on this hobby and did learn alot about new manufacturers that i didnt knew it existed.

I passed about an hour reading all the posts on this thread , and it was really fun,

I for one is looking forward to go at those show in 2014!

Serge. :)

I wish the cottage industry manufacturers based mainly in the UK would put some of their work on here.
Mark

I wish the cottage industry manufacturers based mainly in the UK would put some of their work on here.
Mark

Unfortunately most of the one's I spoke to at last Saturday's show hadn't heard of or were unaware of the forum. One guy even wanted £5 for taking photos of his stand! - I'm not sure if he was joking or not. {sm2}

Jeff

Thanks for taking the time to take some photos and posting them i missed this years show but hope to travel in march or june for my annual fix

And some time later.....

Front row detachment (left to right):

Harrie (Normandy1944), Glyn (RAMC), Dave (CelticDave)

Rear rank (left to right)

Steve (AIDMAN), Richard (Hoogri), James (EversoEasy), Lord Robert of UK Rebshire, Jeff the Armpit sniffer (aujj65) and Snapslikeatwig Andy (UK_BOD)

Bar staff report: significant improvement over recent years. In fact, got better as the afternoon went on - no direct link has been established for this in relation to beer consumption.

Fine bunch of layabouts! :salute:: This must have been taken quite early as lots of them would normally be under the table by now:wink2: Suddenly I don't feel quite so bald either!^&grin:salute::

Sorry I couldn't be with you guys, gutted to have missed our chat, but I'll be there in March my friends:smile2::salute::

Rob

Mark

If there was a designated threead for them I am sure they would. Trooper

I would just like to add my thanks to all of you who took the time and effort to post all these wonderful photos of the show. Gazza, Jeff, Martyn, Simon, and Andy you did a great job of covering the show for those of us who couldn't attend.

Mike

Hiriart..

Jeff

Thanks Jeff for covering Hiriart. I always know that I can count on you! Do you know who made the figures (Italian Cavalry, etc) in the red boxes that are just below the Hiriart sets in post #88? Also, would you mind if I posted your Hiriart photos under the Hiriart forum?

Mike

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff for covering Hiriart. I always know that I can count on you! Do you know who made the figures (Italian Cavalry, etc) in the red boxes that are just below the Hiriart sets in post #88? Also, would you mind if I posted your Hiriart photos under the Hiriart forum?

Mike

Hi Mike,

It was a pleasure to take the photos. I don't know who made the cavalry in the red boxes and didn't realise that they weren't Hiriart until you mentioned it.

Please feel free to post the photos, that is what they are for. :salute::

Jeff

Mark

I, and a few others, do our best to show some of their wares - when we can. See under "Painting" usually. jb

Thanks Jeff, Gazza, Simon and Andy for posting photos of the show. I spent a pleasant hour viewing the pictures. I appreciate the effort to keep us informed. Thanks to all for the photos. John

A big thank you to Jeff, Martyn, Simon, Andy and Gazza for a very enjoyable photo-report of the recent December edition of the London Toy Soldier Show. Your time and effort in very much appreciated. It is easier to enjoy a "virtual show" with the majority of photographs in one thread. There always seems so much on offer (especially gloss) for collectors at the London show.

Raymond.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back