London TSS March 2018 Photos and Report. (1 Viewer)

Hi Jeff and other co members,
Any Idea how to reach Redcoat, could not pin point there e-mail ...{sm2}{sm2}so that we from overseas can delight on these new Fuzzy Wizzy sets?
Cheers
Luiz

Hi Luiz
Just had a quick look and I can't see his Wounded / Dead Fuzzy Wuzzy but I'm sure if you contact Craig I'm sure he'd be able to give you details and photos
Link to Redcoat website: https://www.redcoatmodels.com/
I've bought from him several times before always a good service.

Steve

Always a joy to see what's happening across the pond!

Some interesting stuff out there...

Thanks for posting all of these pictures!

:salute::

Jeff, thank you so much for this fantastic coverage of the London show!

Thank you Jeff for all the time and effort you put in to cover the show for those of us who could not attend. Much appreciated.

Mike

Thank you for taking and posting all the photos Jeff!

Thanks as always Jeff!!!!! Your photos are always a highlight of the London shows!! Thanks again.

Thanks for posting all these photos! Its great to get a good look at this show!

Best from Texas,

Amber Garcia
Kings X Toy Soldiers

Jeff, Thank you for the photos! I hope everyone had a good time.
It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Joe

Jeff

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures; appreciate the time it takes.

Hope the hangover...I meant headache has gone !!!

Like you I do not go a lot on the new venue.

Gazza

Jeff

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures; appreciate the time it takes.

Hope the hangover...I meant headache has gone !!!

Like you I do not go a lot on the new venue.

Gazza

Hi Gary,

I wish it was a hangover, but Wandle Bitter is only 3.8%. :wink2:

It does take a while to resize and post, but you have always given a good coverage - so time to do my bit again.

It would appear that this venue has been booked for the next 3 shows, after that who knows?

Catch up with in June hopefully.

Regards

Jeff :salute::

Thanks Jeff, great photos, boy is that venue different than the last time I was over there!!
TD

Hello Jeff,
Although I was at the show, it is greatly appreciated being able to access the photographs you took. Just cannot imagine the time taken to load and resize for posting all the images.
On a totally different tack, as a first time visitor to the show, I was pleased to see the number of castings that were available ,as well as completed/painted figures.
As to the suitability of the venue, all I can say is I found it without any problems and there was plenty of good spots to eat in and around Camden Market. I did however hear from some of the traders that access to the venue, before the show, to set up was restricted.
I managed, with difficulty, to keep my spending under control, but now have a long wish list.
Yours,
Blackbob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back