Long Tan Diorama (1 Viewer)

Parksie

Private
This is my latest diorama . Using the Australians in Vietnam from K&C . This represents contact with the NVA at the beginning of the battle of Log Tan. When Buick and his men first engage the enemy .

This is a commissioned piece for a local RSL . Which will be on display next week .

I also produced the large diorama and the rebuild of the bridge diorama for Howard Woods his Vietnam dioramas were ondisplay at the Melbourne K&C night .

this is a boxed diorama . This not quite complete somme additional pieces to complete it . I have noticed when I posted these that there is glare on the acrylic window , I'll pull the front off and rephotograph and more close ups . If you are interested ?

Thank you

Damian

Attachments

• IMG_3726.JPG
    IMG_3726.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_3727.JPG
    IMG_3727.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_3730.JPG
    IMG_3730.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_3731.JPG
    IMG_3731.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 568
Looking real good … and spooky … so far.
Should be a winner as it is already nice at this point.

--- LaRRy

Looks great and I for one would love to see more photos please :salute::

Steve

great scenery, no bases, excellent Damian
Guy:smile2:

That's stunning mate, you've captured the mood perfectly. Love those trees and ground-cover.

i know a few of the Aussie lads will be most impressed.:salute::

Brilliant job on this Damian-atmosphere is very evocative of the central highlands where I was- there were several parts like this of open terrain and low ground cover, YOur terrain work is spot on

Great Job, I'd also like to see more photos. Some info about how to make the diorama and trees etc would be a great assistance.

That's a great looking diorama. The figures are well posed and the scenery is just terrific looking.

This is my latest diorama . Using the Australians in Vietnam from K&C . This represents contact with the NVA at the beginning of the battle of Log Tan. When Buick and his men first engage the enemy .

This is a commissioned piece for a local RSL . Which will be on display next week .

I also produced the large diorama and the rebuild of the bridge diorama for Howard Woods his Vietnam dioramas were ondisplay at the Melbourne K&C night .

this is a boxed diorama . This not quite complete somme additional pieces to complete it . I have noticed when I posted these that there is glare on the acrylic window , I'll pull the front off and rephotograph and more close ups . If you are interested ?

Thank you

Damian

Excellent Damian,
Truly impressive and very atmospheric!
All the best,
Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back