Looking for a tree.......................... (1 Viewer)

Waynes x Two mates,

Try my great Dio builder mate Damian Park. PM to Parksie. He has made some fantastic large trees and jungle palms for me over the past year or two.

Cheers Howard

I will also step in and recommend the WBritain trees. I purchased one of each, and they are really gorgeous. They are also a lot less delicate than trees made from natural materials, and they won't wilt over time. They are large and on the pricier side, but I am glad I got mine.

I will also step in and recommend the WBritain trees. I purchased one of each, and they are really gorgeous. They are also a lot less delicate than trees made from natural materials, and they won't wilt over time. They are large and on the pricier side, but I am glad I got mine.

I totally agree. I have two of the WB fall foliage maple trees

Mike

Does anyone know of someone making Olive trees or similar?

The foliage tends to be quite fine and the trunks and limbs can be fairly twisted up.

Thanks in advance. ^&grin

Does anyone know of someone making Olive trees or similar?

The foliage tends to be quite fine and the trunks and limbs can be fairly twisted up.

Thanks in advance. ^&grin

Bare or dead olive trees are fairly easy: I have used tried and painted plant stems, such as basil, and even just twigs from olive trees.

Bare or dead olive trees are fairly easy: I have used tried and painted plant stems, such as basil, and even just twigs from olive trees.

Thanks mate, I appreciate the suggestions and will investigate further.....Basil is an interesting suggestion and I like the idea of using the real thing too.

Our native Manukau (Tea-tree) has amazingly fine branches which I use their deadwood frequently to create model trees, often using Woodland scenic products.

Once I get set up, I'll try and post some snaps.

Cheers

Thanks mate, I appreciate the suggestions and will investigate further.....Basil is an interesting suggestion and I like the idea of using the real thing too.

Our native Manukau (Tea-tree) has amazingly fine branches which I use their deadwood frequently to create model trees, often using Woodland scenic products.

Once I get set up, I'll try and post some snaps.

Cheers

Nice "Punt" mate ^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back