Lose Weight, Live Longer! (8 Viewers)

Took nearly two weeks, but I lost another 1/2 pound; 194.5 lbs; 4.5 lbs to go to my new goal.:)

It has been very slow for me only lost 2lbs in three weeks, down to 221.

Trouble is Thanksgiving is two days away.:eek:

Keep up all the good work guys, I'm cheering for you!

I'm sure the holidays are going to be tough but good luck to all :)

Didn't do too bad over Thanksgiving. Only up 1/2 a pound. Hope to take it back off today . . . :)

Well, it took three weeks (Thanksgiving sure didn't help :eek:) but I finally lost another pound: 193 lbs., 3 lbs to go to my next goal.:)

Good Job Louis, I am still stuck at 221 I was up to 223 again, but now I am back down to 221.

Good Job Louis, I am still stuck at 221 I was up to 223 again, but now I am back down to 221.

Just keep at it. Sometimes your body just plateaus, and doesn't want to drop any weight for weeks . . . then, all of a sudden a couple of pounds can come off in a couple of days.

Lost another pound: 191. One pound to go to my next goal :) . . . then we'll drop the goal another five lbs. to 185.

Congratulations Louis and keep up the good work. I hope your willpower lasts thru the holidays! Its a very tough time of year to maintain a diet regime. Good luck! :D

Any updates? Haven't heard anything in awhile. Don't give up hope fellas keep up the good work.

I'm up 8lbs to 222.5 got to get back on schedule! I have been slacking off due to the snow and cold weather!:rolleyes:

Georgia winter is different to say the least.....we had about a foot of snow on Tuesday, and Wednesday afternoon I was outside in a Tee-shirt!:D

Time to buckle up and get back on the program!!:eek:

I have not lost anything since the holidays, staying between 221 and 224. I also need to start losing again. With the warm weather coming, I can start walking again. My goal is 205. I started at 241.

Brian

Lost close to 20 pounds since mid January, can't believe I'm actually sticking to it this time!!!! hope to lose another 20 over the next couple months...Sammy

I can't crack 190. I made it to my initial goal (195) and my second goal (190) quite easily, but for some reason, my body just won't dip below 190. This weekend is not going to help.:rolleyes:

I thought I would reactivate this thread. I started to get serious again. I am down to 219 lbs. I finally, busted the 220lb barrier. 205 lbs is the goal.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back