Lose Weight, Live Longer! (4 Viewers)

I have little experience guessing peoples weight in pounds. In Australia we use the metric system so peoples weight is in Kilos here, and even before the metric system we talked in terms of how many Stones you weigh rather than Pounds.

Louis,
I give you credit my friend!! Way to stick to your guns. I got your 20 right on me, you lost it, I gained it. I am starting about where you did and trying to work my way down. I do great during the week, but the darn Red Wine kills me on weekends!!!!!!!!! At least my heart is benefitting!!

Tom

Only lost 1 pound this week. Down to 221, but I was able to tighten one more notch on the belt.

Brian

218:eek:.......What happened:confused: I wonder if it could have been

the tasty kake pies, lunches out with Grandaughter.....snacks I had to make

sure the chocolate gold fish were fresh:D pizza, and fancy diners had

something to do with it!:eek:

Still it was a nice test, I did have a bit of fast food, but no snapple, and

very little actual soda and it only cost me 3lbs!

Now that we are back en casa, time to get back on the stick before the

holidays!

By the way, nice going Louis!

217.5 OK time to get back on track before the Holidays roll around!:D

216 Its still all good!:) Down 46lbs from being Mayor of Tubby Town.:)

Heres a shot of 3 generations at the apple orchard in Princeton......why I'm

almost normal size!:)

Attachments

• 3 Generations.jpg
    3 Generations.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 114
John keep going!

I had a bad weekend so I put off my weigh-in this week. Last week I was down to 207. I am hoping that next weekend will see at least a pound off.

Good luck! We are all having a great year with the weight loss!

197! Lost another half pound, 2 to go . . . oh, and by the way, I am wearing my old size 33 jeans today . . . AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN TIGHT!!!!!:):D;):p

197! Lost another half pound, 2 to go . . . oh, and by the way, I am wearing my old size 33 jeans today . . . AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN TIGHT!!!!!:):D;):p

We never doubted you for a minute Louis ;) :D

Btw, I know American tons are different to Imperial tons, are American inches longer than Imperial inches :confused: :D

I have GOT to quit travelling for work and eating out so much.

Back up 5 lbs....:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back