Lose Weight, Live Longer! (3 Viewers)

We never doubted you for a minute Louis ;) :D

Btw, I know American tons are different to Imperial tons, are American inches longer than Imperial inches :confused: :D

Whether or not American clothes makers use bigger measurements of inches (which is certainly possible, considering that 60% of Americans are overweight), I went from wearing the size 33 jeans I am wearing today to wearing the size 36 jeans which are now too big for me even with my belt tightened all the way back to wearing my old size 33 jeans, and I am pretty darn happy about it. I have now lost 33 lbs over the past 2 and 1/2 years.:)

Whether or not American clothes makers use bigger measurements of inches (which is certainly possible, considering that 60% of Americans are overweight), I went from wearing the size 33 jeans I am wearing today to wearing the size 36 jeans which are now too big for me even with my belt tightened all the way back to wearing my old size 33 jeans, and I am pretty darn happy about it. I have now lost 33 lbs over the past 2 and 1/2 years.:)

I was kidding Louis, I'm sure US inches are the same length. Women's dress sizes are a different matter.

You are doing great with your diet.

Whether or not American clothes makers use bigger measurements of inches (which is certainly possible, considering that 60% of Americans are overweight)

......................................................................................................

I think our diet is responsible for America's weight issue, with soda, and fast

food our biggest problems!:eek: I would love to see the FDA actually do their

job and limit the calories in soda to 50 per can (for everyone) and limit the

calories in fast food and make it meet healthy standards.

Instead of something reasonable like that, those idiots in congress simply

want to put a TAX on soda so they have even more money to

Piss Away!:eek:

Still at 221 for over a week now.:mad:

Don't worry, I have hit patches like that where I didn't lose weight for a week or so, but then I continued losing. Just hang in there. You are 2 pounds away from being under 220, a nice milestone.:)

Finally 214.5! Man that 215 barrier was difficult......I was even considering cutting the old kevlar toenails!:eek:

Well I am down to 201.5 but it's because I had the mother of all gallbladder attacks last Tues/Wednesday. The pain was so bad I thought I could chew through steel, it had me doubled over and on a scale of 1 to 10 the pain was a 12

I was fighting a fever on/off till Sunday morning, I see the surgeon today,still experiencing light or moderate pain. Hopefully they can remove the gallbladder soon because I'm pretty much on liquids and a few morsels of bland food.

Wow, hope everything is ok, and you are back feeling better shortly!:eek:

Well I am down to 201.5 but it's because I had the mother of all gallbladder attacks last Tues/Wednesday. The pain was so bad I thought I could chew through steel, it had me doubled over and on a scale of 1 to 10 the pain was a 12

I was fighting a fever on/off till Sunday morning, I see the surgeon today,still experiencing light or moderate pain. Hopefully they can remove the gallbladder soon because I'm pretty much on liquids and a few morsels of bland food.

What a neat, innovative way to lose weight!:eek: Of course Here's to your health and well-being!
Hope there's WiFi in the hospital so you can give us a play by play!
Good Luck and God Bless!
Mike

I had a set back, with my birthday and the business conference I gained 4 lbs. I had fun putting it on.:D

Now I have to pay for my week of merry making. Back on the diet as of today.

I had a set back, with my birthday and the business conference I gained 4 lbs. I had fun putting it on.:D

Now I have to pay for my week of merry making. Back on the diet as of today.

And you forgot providing 4 Little Legion figures as your penance LOL :)

Don't worry, a minor setback just gets you back on track! Im still sitting at

214.5, we have stopped walking do to all the rain. Have to get back on track

to resume the program!:D

Don't worry, a minor setback just gets you back on track! Im still sitting at

214.5, we have stopped walking do to all the rain. Have to get back on track

to resume the program!:D

I know of a good indoor workout that will keep you fit......:D

I lost 1.5 lbs of the weight I put on. It has been hard avoiding the Halloween candy.:D

The weather is nice in Chicago, crisp and clear. Went out for an hour walk now for a bowl of tasty oatmeal and tea.

Down to 223, goal is 215 by Thanksgiving. Not sure if I will make, I just hope to get close.

Gallbladder surgery is scheduled the 24th of November...just in time for Thanksgiving.

It seems my new low-fat diet and my illness last week helped me crack the 205 barrier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back