Lose Weight, Live Longer! (1 Viewer)

Keep working hard guys! I'm cheering here for you :)

Good job Louis

Thanks, as long as I'm not gaining....its a big plus!:D

I'm still sitting at 215.5 and with upcoming trip I will be away from "official"

scale for awhile!:D Most of my pants are falling off me:eek: which is a good

sign!

I'm looking for 212 when I return......but I did hear "tastykake" put on a

second shift again when they heard I would be in town again!:eek:

I am down to 222 lbs. Slowly it is coming off. Only 17lbs to go.

You guys are doing great! Keep up the goof work!:) I am in temporary scale Limbo:D Up in Jersey every scale has a big fat thumb on it:eek: so I will have to wait until I return to get an accurate weight check.

Have to go now, there is a tasty kake pie with my name on it!:D

It does feel good to be under 200 lbs. I fit into some of my older suits (nice Armani and Vestimenti suits I haven't worn since my son was born). I haven't tried yet, but I think I could even squeeze into one of my old pairs of size 33 jeans.

It does feel good to be under 200 lbs. I fit into some of my older suits (nice Armani and Vestimenti suits I haven't worn since my son was born). I haven't tried yet, but I think I could even squeeze into one of my old pairs of size 33 jeans.

Good luck with that Louis, I'm now down to 175 lbs and my old 33s are still snug around the waist.

Good luck with that Louis, I'm now down to 175 lbs and my old 33s are still snug around the waist.

How tall are you Oz? I wore 33's when I was 190 at age 30. When I was 175 back in college, I wore size 32 jeans.

How tall are you Oz? I wore 33's when I was 190 at age 30. When I was 175 back in college, I wore size 32 jeans.

I'm 1.7m/5' 7", and based on the photos I've seen of you on Treefrog you looked a similar height which made me think that 33 inches may be a tight squeeze if you were just under 200 lbs. Of course I could have guessed wrong, you could be well over 6' and you were just standing in a hollow when they took the photo(s) I saw ;)

I'm 5'10. The three inch difference in height probably explains the difference in waist size to weight.

Ok, but let's see if you can actually still fit into those 33's. Let us know how you went, and remember the rules, you're not allowed to cheat by lying on the bed and trying them on, or jumping up and down :D

Ok, but let's see if you can actually still fit into those 33's. Let us know how you went, and remember the rules, you're not allowed to cheat by lying on the bed and trying them on, or jumping up and down :D

And they have to button and zip all the way up...Then comes the the Jumping Jacks test:p

Louis, you looking great, I will never think that you possibly have 200 lb, when I saw you in Chicago I will easily give you no more than 180 lb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back