M-18 Hellcat (1 Viewer)

spartan71

Sergeant Major
Any chance that the Hellcat would go on pre-order soon, pretty much everyone is waiting for the announcement... Hope your making enough:)...

We will have it listed before the end of the week for preorders.
Thanks!
Ken

Just in case you missed these photos from the main thread. I took them this morning…

Attachments

• IMG_7798.jpeg
    IMG_7798.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_7797.jpeg
    IMG_7797.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 245
I second that, Order placed... This will be the start of something great!!.. figures that will accentuate, this piece next..:salute::

I also pre-ordered one (25224). Now the wait begins

Mike

Last edited:
Kinda wondering too, I pre-ordered it. Might have to move on, and just buy something else..

Somewhere I thought I heard late April for the release of the M18 Hellcat; however, Treefrog’s website says late spring, which could be then or later. The Hellcat can’t be too far off!

How long has it been since the pre-order period started? Has it been that long?
The Hellcat looks very nice in the pictures. I have the half-track, and I like it although the mudflaps broke off in transit. The funny thing is, I just recently picked up the old K & C Hellcat, DD050. I traded mine years ago, and missed it, So I've picked it up again and might just stick with that. I really enjoy those early sets and the figures that came with them. The WB armor does looks good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back