M18 Hellcat (1 Viewer)

The M3A1 halftracks of the 27th Armored Infantry, 9th Armored Division are in-stock along with new sets of GIs. (The newest German Grenadiers are also in-stock!) The M18 GMC and additional Infantry will be available in late March. Four of the new U.S. infantry are pictured here, but there are several other combat poses that will be coming in at the same time. I will try to take a few new photos when I return from Germany.

Attachments

• IMG_6507.jpeg
    IMG_6507.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 181
That looks extremely great looking, can hardly wait to see it, at hand...

Ken or Ericka noted in a different thread that this will be for pre-ordering this week. I am guessing that it will be in the $375 range. If so, a little less expensive than the First Legion version.

Thanks Brad,
Our M18 will be initially listed at $375.00 complete with 1 crewman and stowage. And to be clear this is the M18 Hellcat, not the M10 which was recently released by another company. These are two completely different vehicles. Shortly after the M18, we will be releasing the M10 with 2 crewman and stowage along with two M4A3 (76), a licensed Jeep, a Bofors gun and a couple other surprises too.
As with the half tracks, the M18, the M10 and the M4A3 (76) will be offered with two different markings and some variations in stowage and crewman. All of these vehicles will also be available as Campaign Miniatures kits for those of you that prefer to build and paint your own vehicles later in the year.
Ken

Ken or Ericka noted in a different thread that this will be for pre-ordering this week. I am guessing that it will be in the $375 range. If so, a little less expensive than the First Legion version.

At that price, I will be more than ready for it,
The M-18;has been a want of mine for sometime,I have always regretted, not finding this hobby sooner, just because of the K-C M-18.

Thanks Brad,
Our M18 will be initially listed at $375.00 complete with 1 crewman and stowage. And to be clear this is the M18 Hellcat, not the M10 which was recently released by another company. These are two completely different vehicles. Shortly after the M18, we will be releasing the M10 with 2 crewman and stowage along with two M4A3 (76), a licensed Jeep, a Bofors gun and a couple other surprises too.
As with the half tracks, the M18, the M10 and the M4A3 (76) will be offered with two different markings and some variations in stowage and crewman. All of these vehicles will also be available as Campaign Miniatures kits for those of you that prefer to build and paint your own vehicles later in the year.
Ken

That sounds great!!, after the M-18, the Bofors would be the next one that is intriguing, possibly the M-10. Which would be the 3rd Tank destroyer I will have, after the KC M-36, and the afore mentioned M-18, can hardly wait for it to be 0rdered...

Here is another photo for you… the items numbers will be 25224 & 25225, with further descriptions on our website.
Ken

Attachments

• IMG_7798.jpeg
    IMG_7798.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 100
And one more in Black & White for you…I always like these best.

Attachments

• IMG_7797.jpeg
    IMG_7797.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 110
Here is another photo for you… the items numbers will be 25224 & 25225, with further descriptions on our website.
Ken

This looks fantastic! Will there be a difference in release dates between the two M18s (like there was with the Halftracks) or will both come out at the same time? The M18 has long been one of my favorite WWII AFVs and I’m looking forward to adding it to my collection!

WB is really going great guns (no pun intended) with WW II. They are making their mark.

I need to confirm this yet, but there will probably be a 30-45 day release difference between the two.

Pre-order Hellcat thru Treefrog...Check.
Expand hobby budget...Check.

The black & white one is quite interesting, but I ordered the traditional olive drab version. :rolleyes2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back