MERRY CHRISTMAS to K&C and to Treefrog, and to ALL the Member's and Collector's! (1 Viewer)

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS to K&C and to Treefrog, and to ALL the Member's and Collector's!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Every one!

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS to K&C and to Treefrog, and to ALL the Member's and Collector's!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and best wishes for a HAPPY NEW YEAR to us all! Every period in history has had its issues and challenges to deal with. We have a few now, as always, and we'll figure out solutions to those challenges too. There's one thing you have to say about us humans, as a species......... "at least we're not boring".

Warm wishes to all. Cheers.

dear friends,

As the lone muslim in this forum, i wouldn't want to miss out, and wish everyone a happy and joyous Christmas.

in this age of extremism, political correctness, and global uncertainty, its easily forgotten that Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are under the same Abraham root. All worshipers of the 3 faiths are virtually cousins of faith.

Though clearly there are differences within the 3 faiths(that seem destined to last) 99.9% muslims view the Christians, Jews, and all persons regardless of faith, creed and colour, with the same degree of respect and friendliness.

If only we muslims can help our the 0.01% of our misguided brothers.

i hope with the coming of 2009, the global uncertainty will be lifted, and peace and prosperity will be back.

i also like to think that whatever happens in this crazy world of ours, i have some great Jewish and Christian friends here in this forum, half way round the world.

thank you.

sincerely,

nasir kasmani,
singapore.

Well said Nasir, and I wish you and the 99.9% your fellow Muslims a very happy New Year!:)

Merry xmas to you guess..and yes even you Capitolron!! But...we shall meet on the battlefield again sometime.

Wellington

Merry Christmas to all! Here is my little Christmas display.:)

Attachments

• IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0969.jpg
    IMG_0969.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0970.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 117

Merry Christmas Ya'll!

Merry Xmas to all and a very healthy and Happy New Year.
Cheers from Nova Scotia
Dave Waddell

:)
dear friends,

As the lone muslim in this forum, i wouldn't want to miss out, and wish everyone a happy and joyous Christmas.

in this age of extremism, political correctness, and global uncertainty, its easily forgotten that Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are under the same Abraham root. All worshipers of the 3 faiths are virtually cousins of faith.

Though clearly there are differences within the 3 faiths(that seem destined to last) 99.9% muslims view the Christians, Jews, and all persons regardless of faith, creed and colour, with the same degree of respect and friendliness.

If only we muslims can help our the 0.01% of our misguided brothers.

i hope with the coming of 2009, the global uncertainty will be lifted, and peace and prosperity will be back.

i also like to think that whatever happens in this crazy world of ours, i have some great Jewish and Christian friends here in this forum, half way round the world.

thank you.

sincerely,

nasir kasmani,
singapore.

Merry Christmas & God bless you Nasir.....Blessed are the peace-makers.....:)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! :)

merry christmas and god bless us evryone.
May we all have a happy , healthy, and prosperous upcoming new year!!
Thank you shannon and my fellow treefroggerss one and all!!:d

To everyone on the forum

christmasgraphic14.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM:)

Rob

Merry Christmas and Holiday Season to all forum members.
Best Wishes,
Brett

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Of all the lesser important stuff:

May our hobby flourish on this forum !!

It's been a great year to share with you all, Merry Christmas and I hope Santa leaves you all something you want for Christmas.
Let's not forget all our men and women around the world that make this great celebration possible tonight and tommorrow.
Ray

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for another interesting year on the forum and bless our troops. Leadmen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back