Michael Wittmann New Release! (1 Viewer)

What a thought hundereds of Tigers!!!! Brian may through in a curve ball soon and drop a Jagdpanther in the mix now that would be worth having
Mitch

Interesting about the production numbers of the actual Tigers, isn't it? Less than 2000 of all kinds (I and II) ever made. Must be thousands of the models in existence at this time from dozens of makers. Good thing der Reich couldn't make them at the same pace model manufacturers can. Heck, if the current rate of models keeps up, I'll end up with more Tigers than the Wehrmacht did.{sm2}{sm3}{sm4}-- Al

What a thought hundereds of Tigers!!!! Brian may through in a curve ball soon and drop a Jagdpanther in the mix now that would be worth having
Mitch

I believe that's in the cards!

Brian,

Do the current Panzer Riders & Jumpers work with the new Tiger I ? If not do you plan to make any infantry figures to go along with it (besides Wittman & his crew) ?

Brian,

Do the current Panzer Riders & Jumpers work with the new Tiger I ? If not do you plan to make any infantry figures to go along with it (besides Wittman & his crew) ?

Yes! We created hangers and post inserts on the Wittmann and new Winter Tiger that work perfectly with the existing Normandy and Winter jumpers.

regards,

Brian

Hi Brian,

Has the Tiger 1 started shipping from your ware house yet ^&grin ?

Brian, Is there any chance of seeing a Tiger Version without zimmerit as you had with the King Tigers? Thank you in advance

Frank...

I would like to see one without also however, I think with it being depicted as a late war tiger its unlikely that we are going to see any non zimm versions as there are few pictures of Tigers at this point showing no zimm
Mitch

Brian, Is there any chance of seeing a Tiger Version without zimmerit as you had with the King Tigers? Thank you in advance

I am getting excited now. Waiting and anticipating is kinda of fun. N'es pa? Excuse my bad French{sm4}

TCS is currently 30% though with all shipments as of this morning.

We should have all first sell-in dealer and customer orders complete in four days.

Cheers!

Brian

Whoohooo...... I've already reserved a special spot for it on the shelf.

thanks.

I am told we can expect them soon over her. I have the paint and decals awaiting!!!! My winter version will take longer as its a present and the next time the rels are here is October
Mitch

I am told we can expect them soon over her. I have the paint and decals awaiting!!!! My winter version will take longer as its a present and the next time the rels are here is October
Mitch

Paint and decals? I missed something here. I know accuracy is not the best, but why? If I may ask....

PanzerGefreiter ^&grin Mines here tomorrow!!!

Sorry, nothing to do with the accuracy. mentioned in the early thread about this release that I am going to repaint the add on figures in Panzer black tunics add some SS decals etc and use them for a winter picture setting when Wittman was awarded the ritterkrauz. Nothing wrong at all with the camo paint job CS has done just fancy them all being repainted and depicted in the black panzer uniforms
Mitch

Paint and decals? I missed something here. I know accuracy is not the best, but why? If I may ask....

PanzerGefreiter ^&grin Mines here tomorrow!!!

Anyone know whether the new CS winter Tiger I is a Wittmann tank or not? -- Al

Al...

The winter pics I have off Wittman during the russian campaign are in Tiger I's with no zimmeritt. I don't know when you read the stuff from CS on the release that he is actually saying that its a wittman tank. 007 is the release connected with wittman and then its a winter tiger even the crew of the winter are different and could not be related to wittman for me.

I have just got a K&C kursk tiger 1 and will repaint it white and place the markings on the gun for all the kills.
Mitch

Anyone know whether the new CS winter Tiger I is a Wittmann tank or not? -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back