Miricales do happen! (1 Viewer)

waynepoo

Colonel
Wallabies 47 - All Blacks 26.
Things a bit sheepish in the Land of the Long White Cloud....:wink2: We get to gloat just for a little while.
IpuskKJ.jpg

Not that I'm a Union fan but I was surprised to see the score. It must be embaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrassing for the Kiwis...^&grin

Tom

I wouldn't get too cocky. If they can do it again in NZ then yes a great effort. Go the Wallabies. Greg.

Wallabies 47 - All Blacks 26.
Things a bit sheepish in the Land of the Long White Cloud....:wink2: We get to gloat just for a little while.
IpuskKJ.jpg

But you were only playing 14 men for half a game and the Kiwi Mouaga/Barrett experiment clearly isn't working . New Zealand squad is getting old together and most are playing their last games for the All Blacks before cashing in after the WC .

Swing Low Sweet Chariot ........

But you were only playing 14 men for half a game and the Kiwi Mouaga/Barrett experiment clearly isn't working . New Zealand squad is getting old together and most are playing their last games for the All Blacks before cashing in after the WC .

All true, but beating any All Black side is a feat worthy of gloating and gloat we will as it only happens once in a blue moon.:rolleyes2:

Sounds like a challenge to me.......^&grin

All true, but beating any All Black side is a feat worthy of gloating and gloat we will as it only happens once in a blue moon.:rolleyes2:

Kind words Wayne mate, in all fairness the Roo's played well in front of a great crowd and deserved the win.:salute::

The red card business was harsh, but those are the rules and the ref had no real option.

It's certainly given the 'old fella's' a tickle up and something to aim for during the next round.

As for the RWC that's a whole different ball game. :wink2:

Kind words Wayne mate, in all fairness the Roo's played well in front of a great crowd and deserved the win.:salute::

The red card business was harsh, but those are the rules and the ref had no real option.

It's certainly given the 'old fella's' a tickle up and something to aim for during the next round.

As for the RWC that's a whole different ball game. :wink2:

Now for the real miracle, can the Wallabies repeat that performance at Edan Park? A very big ask! By the way the Roo's are the league side...^&grin

Had more chance of turning lead into gold then beating the AB's twice in a row.

You were right about the miracle Wayne. They would have to play like supermen to make the semi finals in the WC. Sapper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back