Mitch’s statements… Andy’s Comments (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad

I want you to know that I am very upset that you feel that Brett is the K&C Attack Dog of this forum and NOT ME ! :mad:

I demand apology - for I AM THE NUMBER 1 - K&C ATTACK DOG !

You better not forget it !

Ron

Oh and another thing : NAPOLEON !

^&grin ^&grin ^&grin

Brett,

I would have expected nothing less from you as the K & C attack dog (whether paid, appointed or otherwise).

As far as Andy not intending to offend I hope that is the case but unfortunately we have history to deal with. Apparently he made anti Chinese comments in now one of the deleted threads (odd since he lives in Hong Kong and his wife is Thai) and anti Black comments at the Chicago Dinner a few years ago.

Brad

Why do you buy a month's supply at one time? Why not pick up a fresh 6 pack every week? ^&confuse^&grin^&grin

Terry

A month's supply Terry????^&confuse I drunk the lot tonight! ^&grin

Glad i got tomorrow off....

Tom

Hey Tom, how many ounce's to one stubbie ?

Goodness me, your asking me tonight mate! {eek3} Hang on a sec, i'll get me magnifying glasses out...^&grin

Ok, here's a pic and the info - 375 mL (13 imp fl oz; 13 US fl oz) stubby

Tom

Attachments

• 220px-VB-stubbie[1].jpg
    220px-VB-stubbie[1].jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 159
Goodness me, your asking me tonight mate! {eek3} Hang on a sec, i'll get me magnifying glasses out...^&grin

Ok, here's a pic and the info - 375 mL (13 imp fl oz; 13 US fl oz) stubby

Tom

I don't know man it seem's a bit offscale in size ^&confuse

It is 13 oz. U.S. But the important number is that it is 5% alcohol, not 2%. I think someone is exaggerating drinking 24 in one night.{eek3}{sm4}

Terry

But Its a free Forum Man, Were's Mitch we need his Knowledge. He will know if its a accurate
stubbie

It is 13 oz. U.S. But the important number is that it is 5% alcohol, not 2%. I think someone is exaggerating drinking 24 in one night.{eek3}{sm4}

Terry

Oh, Oh, he's onto me! Ok fellas i didn't drink a slab otherwise you would be responding back to me with ^&confuse icons not knowing what im on about! I did have a few coldies though as it was a very entertaining night!

On that note im off to bed as it's getting harder to focus on the keys and my fingers are starting to dance everywhere {eek3}{sm4}

Goodnight

Tom

Oh, Oh, he's onto me! Ok fellas i didn't drink a slab otherwise you would be responding back to me with ^&confuse icons not knowing what im on about! I did have a few coldies though as it was a very entertaining night!

On that note im off to bed as it's getting harder to focus on the keys and my fingers are starting to dance everywhere {eek3}{sm4}

Goodnight

Tom

Entertaining Night, well i hope SHE did not call you STUBBIE mate {sm3}

Maybe we could add this and the other related threads in the "known forum issues" section^&confuse

I wonder if that after all the opinions have been stated now, heated arguments engaged in and now Brad has left the forum as a result, we could do what Andy suggested and move on and close this thread, its becoming a running sore on the forum.

Rob

I wonder if that after all the opinions have been stated now, heated arguments engaged in and now Brad has left the forum as a result, we could do what Andy suggested and move on and close this thread, its becoming a running sore on the forum.

Rob

No way no colsure a Canadian Stated 24 in one night :cool:

The way you have all ganged up on a single member speaks volumes about the way some of you conduct yourselves on this forum.

The way you have all ganged up on a single member speaks volumes about the way some of you conduct yourselves on this forum.

Totally agree . Never know a forum like it and shocked that the mods let threads like this happen when it get personal but it not the first time it happened

Last edited:
I think this has reached an end, so I am locking it.

Several posts have been deleted which got too personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back