Mlb 2023 (2 Viewers)

Huge MLB signings have all but disappeared since LA signed everyone a few weeks ago.

I know this because even the Giants (who are apparently trying but failing to sign everyone) have not been mentioned in any potential roster addition headlines.

Angelos and family are gone!!! Hallelujah!!!! 2 Billionaires one from Baltimore are the new Owners group as well as having Cal Ripken Jr. In the group.....better days for my O's!!!!

Angelos and family are gone!!! Hallelujah!!!! 2 Billionaires one from Baltimore are the new Owners group as well as having Cal Ripken Jr. In the group.....better days for my O's!!!!
Angelos gone, thank goodness. He will walk with a tidy profit. Bought team in 1993 for $173 million and will be selling it for $1.725 billion. -- Al

2024...the Orioles get a new 30 year lease at Camden Yards, Angelos sells the team to a Baltimore Billionaire and management and tonight the O's sign Corbin Burnes from Milwaukee!!!

1. Bradish
2. Burnes
3. Rodriguez
4.Means
5. Kramer
6. Wells
If the guys can stay healthy that's a awesome lineup right there .....let's go O's!!!⚾⚾⚾⚾

Users who are viewing this thread

Back