More MFCA 2018 show pictures (2 Viewers)

Thanks a lot for the review! Great pictures and close-ups of the sets...
Great mix of dealer tables with ready assembled sets to sale as well as fantastic one off sets built by artists....:salute:::salute:::salute::
Loved the sequence of the JJD Anglo-French effort to try and move the service wagon....great idea for a dio...
Cheers
Luiz

Thanks sooooo much for sharing these pictures here! You did a great job in transmitting to those who couldn’t be there the atmosphere of show!

Great photo review of the show. Next best thing to being there. - Thanks for sharing.

Mark
Outstanding selection and hi-level quality of your photos
Randy
:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Great photo review of the show. Next best thing to being there. - Thanks for sharing.

A great tour! Makes me want to be there. Some absolutely knock out ideas on show as well as figures I've not seen. A truly great collection of work. Thanks for the quality pics.

Thank you, Mark, for posting. It is interesting which miniatures each of us chose for posting. I think there is very little overlap.

Great shots Mark! Great to see and chat with you again this year.

Agreeing with Andreas, we all seem to take photos of different items.
I will admit to rushing sometimes and not being to set up a 'great' shot before I have to head back to the selling table :)

thanks for the great photos. I was at the show but my iPhone photos really didn't do the competition figures any justice.
So much talent and creativity, have to admit Im a little jealous.

Thank you Mark for sharing all of your wonderful photos with us. I certainly appreciate all of your effort . . .
:smile2: Mike

Mark,

Thank you for the photos- really amazing stuff & outstanding images!

Much appreciated, Joe

Thanks for sharing the great photos of some fantastic displays. :salute::

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back