My Apologies to Andy and K&C (1 Viewer)

Ron, congrats on the car. I am looking for a new vehicle myself as my eldest son said he needed a car in Brisbane - despite him living on Campus - go figure :confused: Anyhow when I considered the options I decided it was best to give him my car and buy a new one ;)

I live in a city and my head says buy a reliable and economical Japanese car like a Camry: :)
toyotacamrybmp.jpg

But my heart says buy a petrol sucking Aussie car like a Ford XR6 Turbo that can get to 60 mph in under Five seconds :eek:
16135mg.jpg

Decisions Decisions :D

After all these releases by KC and Figarti, I may have to sell my B&B's (Benz & Beemer) to a cheaper and eco friendly mode of transportation.

N-P

Attachments

• Cow Drawn Van.JPG
    Cow Drawn Van.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 308
After all these releases by KC and Figarti, I may have to sell my B&B's (Benz & Beemer) to a cheaper and eco friendly mode of transportation.

N-P

That is a great photo!!!!! There is a large construction site beside my workplace. 2 weeks after I got the new 328i, someone hit a construction barrel and rolled it in front of me. $250 damage to my car; could have been a lot worse. Yeah, be careful!!!

I agree with Cyber...I would have expected Ron to buy a Renault or a Peugeot/Citroën to feel the love with the Frenchies...Bon sang!:D

I wonder if Ron's BMW is made in Germany or South Africa.

Actually - the vehicle papers state that it was made in Germany and the Transmission was made in FRANCE ! - How about that !

VIVE la FRENCH BMW ! :D

Actually - the vehicle papers state that it was made in Germany and the Transmission was made in FRANCE ! - How about that !

VIVE la FRENCH BMW ! :D

Oh Dear, I can't see a French Transmission/German Engine relationship lasting too long :eek: :D

Yes, I can see something lost in transmission, sorry, translation soon here....:)

I think capitolron does not accept compromise in toysoldiers , so what else than a German Car he could have baught ? And sec he have a clever Wife ;-)

well, at least it's german tho not military issue. theres got to be some consolation in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back