My Berghof Dio (1 Viewer)

GJB22

Corporal
Ever since seeing Hitler's Bodyguard I've wanted to make a Berghof display. The base measures 19"x24" and the hill is 7 1/2" tall. The background is a photo of the Bavarian Alps that I installed with Photoshop. Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

RBerghof01.jpgRBerghof02.jpgRBerghof03.jpgRBerghof04.jpgRBerghof05.jpg

Great pictures! The mountain background you used really make the scene!{bravo}}

Not a fan of A.H and his mob but you have done a nice dio there, just like the newsreels of the day, well done.
Wayne.

I like the alps, nice touch Graeme, I did my set up last year on my thread "time on my hands at last", never thought I would purchase it, but glad I did. Thanks for posting. Cheers, Robin.

Nice setup mate i gave this amiss because of room constraints but starting to regret it.

graeme...

Excellent dio and interesting subject matter. Like how you have taken the time to create not only good groundwork but, also a great and realistic backdrop. it all sets the figures of the way they were intended. Great scene
Mitch

Wonderful, "Sepp" with mountains in the backgroud, looks great!

Great looking diorama or display of Hitler's Berghof. Alas, due to space limitations my Berghof display does not have any diorama backdrops or any immediate diorama material around the patio area. I have some very large dioramas with backdrops and complete ground cover, etc, but one soon runs out of space relative to bigger displays or dioramas. Again, your diorama looks splendid!

"Iron Brigade"

Congrats on a well made diorama...would be nice (although it will never happen) if KC made a set of 506th Para Inf sitting on AHs patio, Boots on the table, drinking AHs wine with souveniers strewn around!!!....Actually it is contested that the first US soldiers to set foot in the Berghof were from a 3rd Inf Div unit!!.

Steve

Thanks for all the great compliments! The old movie footage was exactly the look I was going for and is what inspired me to make this scene. The patio is a great stand alone piece, but it just begged to have ground work to accompany it. Like many of you, space is an issue, and I'm wondering where my next scene is going to go.

Great Dio,had an idea for one myself but will have to but on back burner for awhile...Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back