my berlin 38 collection todate (1 Viewer)

Wow, they recruted quite some extra troops since last May !!!!
guy:)

Very impressive collection. The latest add-ones are fitting in perfectly. Thanks for sharing these images with us.

Oliver

Great additions to your collection! It just gets better and I hope it keeps growing with new releases! I collect LAH too...^&grin

It is looking good. I like the use of the multiple eagle on plinth sets. To me the thing with these LAH displays is the more figures that you have I;E Marchers,band members, Personality figures, etc the better these displays get ! :wink2:

now that's a nice collection...really nice display case too-thanks for sharing!

Thanks all! The next stage I think should be a nice base maybe cobbled street, pavements etc I also what to join the two back eagle pillars with the center podium using long walls same colour as the king and country material.

Maybe you guys can give me some ideas before I go ahead with it?

Thanks

Looks great. You've added a lot to the collection since your earlier posts. Impending K&C releases will compliment your display well.

Wow, looks very nice, just the right amount of figures to capture the impact of the moment, probably do not want to hear this, but you may have completed this series. Not sure whether there was any figures filming etc, perhaps one standing on the hood of a car would look appropriate. Cheers, Robin.

Wow, looks very nice, just the right amount of figures to capture the impact of the moment, probably do not want to hear this, but you may have completed this series. Not sure whether there was any figures filming etc, perhaps one standing on the hood of a car would look appropriate. Cheers, Robin.

The picture doesn't show the real space left in the display am looking to get another two or three ranks in and maybe some on the other side as there is still a lot of space there. I am looking to order the base this month but still thinking of what I want. And am looking at now lighting up the eagle plinths with small LED spots.

But it is looking more full now which is sad, but mind you I can always get a bigger display cabinet lol

Hi: John
Very nice display. I like LAH, I will be completing my LAH display very soon and will share pictures when complete. I think you would like to contact Carl Hoegermeyer phone # 215-794-5606 e-mail choegy@verizon.net. I have purchashed several items from him to complement my LAH display, K &C figures, walls, flags, fountains, bases, ect: the walls complement the review stand nicely. He makes a lot of his own customized items. I also found J&G cobblestone or slate mats to go well with my LAH display.
Best of Luck
MR. MURPH

Well it's been 2 years since I posted the first pics of my Berlin 38 so I thought now that we are ending another year I would post some updated pics. Still a lot to do to it but it's looking much more filled out and a new temp base I made my self until JG miniature mats arrive in Singapore.

I am open for ideas on where to go next, I am waiting for the new HQ sides to come out and maybe some other pieces. I would also love a nice back drop to give it more effect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 162
Well it's been 2 years since I posted the first pics of my Berlin 38 so I thought now that we are ending another year I would post some updated pics. Still a lot to do to it but it's looking much more filled out and a new temp base I made my self until JG miniature mats arrive in Singapore.

I am open for ideas on where to go next, I am waiting for the new HQ sides to come out and maybe some other pieces. I would also love a nice back drop to give it more effect.

Here is some more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 168
What can I say appart from: BRILLIANT !!! {bravo}}

Great collection and setup.
Thanks for sharing.

Oliver

It was great to go back through this thread and see how your diorama has changed over time. I'm hoping 2014 brings many new additions. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back